Bold/EQ + Winny PH's?

Calcutta

Awards
Ran this cycle before around 5 years ago in the CEL days. Looking for modern day clones or something similar. Already have some nolva, pct assist and all support supps. I'll be 8 months out from ACL surgery and would like to run some bold due to the possible collagen synthesis. Mainly looking for athletic performance not necessarily size or bulking. Any suggestions?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Ran this cycle before around 5 years ago in the CEL days. Looking for modern day clones or something similar. Already have some nolva, pct assist and all support supps. I'll be 8 months out from ACL surgery and would like to run some bold due to the possible collagen synthesis. Mainly looking for athletic performance not necessarily size or bulking. Any suggestions?
Your only legal choise would be LG sciences BattleHardener stack (ph to Bold and ph to winny more or less)

Calcutta

Awards
Ya I just found that stack but was a little skeptical on the PH that supposedly converts to winny. I'm looking for some stregnth gains but mainly concerned with power, explosiveness, and speed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gerbil Anabolics 50
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 42
Anabolics 0
jminis Anabolics 9