MStem cycle help

Dgio

Awards
Okay so I have never ran a cycle before and would like to. I have heard great things about msten and heard its a great first cycle. If someone could tell me what all I would need such as cucle assist and pct and dosing amounts. Your help would be much appreciated

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Google and/or search function on this site. Literally a hundred logs on here on Msten with layouts and all.
No one here is going to build your cycle for you.
As stated everywhere, read the stickies, search the anabolics for research and pct section on serms. Do your hw. No one has time to do this for you.
If you can't do your own log layout, you have no business cycling. Period.
Not being a dick, but the rest of us have been told the same thing and had to figure it out too.
Earn your stripes good buddy. Post a layout for us after doing some research and we will be more than willing to look it over for you before you pull the trigger.

1st cycle, msten is pretty hepatoxic. May want to look into some dhea based sups or osta. Epi/hdrol if you can get your hands on it
We need stats/health history/lifting type/experience for any suggestions we will give will be based on those.

Read up and good luck.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I see Yates subjected msten in your other thread as well. And also said come back with research and a layout.
1,4 andro would be the dhea based product I described above.