EPI+STANO Cycle - TOO MUCH DHT??

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Im currently 210lbs, 6'3, about 15-17% bodyfat. Im planning an Epistane cycle for June, when ill be 21, and ill be doing more of a recomp, as i plan to continue to bulk until June! i was thinking 30/40/40/40/50/50 for the epi. I will also run Dermacrine as usual cos it treated me well on my first cycle.

My question is if its worth running Stano alongside the Epi to enhance the recomp? But since they are both DHT prohormones would that be too much? Would the sides from too much DHT not justify using it alongside the epi? Cheers guys

brooklyknight

Awards
It's a popular combination. I ran it myself a year ago. Didn't experience any awful sides, just a bit more lethargic (took a nap a few times a week) and lower back pumps. No issues with hair loss for me. I'd run stano 600mg and bump it up to 800mg the last couple of weeks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I ran it and I personally felt it was too much dht. Before I hurt my self in the gym my energy was sapped and my libido had tanked. I would look for either another test base or another main compound

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I ran it and I personally felt it was too much dht. Before I hurt my self in the gym my energy was sapped and my libido had tanked. I would look for either another test base or another main compound
Thanks for the experience input! I was thinking of adding Halo to the cycle, or Tren, my first cycle was DMZ+Halo, but i havent used Epi before so i didnt really want to stack it with Tren or Halo yet, so maybe Epistane and Dermacrine will be enough for this upcoming cycle, just keep the length decent and the dosages moderately high.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think the derma would be a great option as it can also help with bp issues