"Prohormone" cycle help/advice needed!

Dgio

Awards
I've been looking into a product by ironmag labs called, "super-dmz 3.0". Has anyone already ran this? Is it effective/safe?

Also if I was to run this would this be safe and effective -
1 cap each day along with advanced cycle support rx
For pct I would take matrix rx along with Econtrol.(how much and how long would I need to run PCT?)

Kodaraw

Awards
You will need a serm for PCT, for sure.
That's DMZ and Methylstenbalone. Yes it's effective if you're diet and training is solid.

Dgio

Awards
What should I run for pct then? Is what I stated not suitable?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You deff need to research ALOT more before jumping on super DMZ 3.0 .

Dgio

Awards
Thanks, and sorry for not knowing but to recap I would take

Weeks 1-4
Super dmz 3.0 1 cap each day
Advanced cycle support rx 2 each day
For PCT how long will it last? Could you maybe give an example product I should take? And lastly would I continue to take cycle support for duration of PCT?

Dgio

Awards
Trying, it's hard to find much on it. Hince why I am asking and trying to learn :) thanks

Kodaraw

Awards
I listed three products you should take for PCT. PCT generally lasts 4 weeks. To be honest, if you don't have a proper PCT protocol you are wasting your time. Searching is your friend

Dgio

Awards
Alright thanks, I need to do some more research I guess! I'm wanting to cycle for the first time and have been trying to find out what I should start on. It's hard to find much on it?! If you could recommend what I should do for my first cycle it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I run for pct then? Is what I stated not suitable?
This is 3 strong methylated steroids you are talking about. You need to do a lot more research on this before you proceed. This isn't a beginners stack. Your pct is sub par, you need clomid. Look into 1,4 andro or a single compound to start with. You can still get msten easily, that would be a strong first cycle.

Dgio

Awards
I have looked into 1,4 andro. I will take a look at msten as well.
In your opinion which of those would I see better results from? Really appreciate the help

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have looked into 1,4 andro. I will take a look at msten as well.
In your opinion which of those would I see better results from? Really appreciate the help
Msten would produce better gains. There are many threads on this site with other members experiences with msten. Look at Thier layout and see what worked for them and what didnt. That is a good place to start. Come back with a good cycle layout and we will help you out with any needed adjustments

TMLAROCK213

TMLAROCK213

Awards
This is 3 strong methylated steroids you are talking about. You need to do a lot more research on this before you proceed. This isn't a beginners stack. Your pct is sub par, you need clomid. Look into 1,4 andro or a single compound to start with. You can still get msten easily, that would be a strong first cycle.
I bought monster mass and power stack b4 the ban... They took off the site I need to know the dose... Any help where I can find it

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Just about any mild prohormone (one or two compounds tops) as a first cycle you'll gain results with a solid diet and training plan. check into 4andro, 1andro, halodrol, hexadrol. or even check out what Advanced Muscle Science has...most of their products are non liver toxic and good for beginners...

..also...with any of the mild prohormones I just listed...you wont NEED a serm, just a good pct/test booster and maybe e-control.
if you're going to use dmz 3.0...then yes you'll want a serm.

Last edited:

sina

Banned
Awards
Is there any decent PH out available still? Super-DMZ seems to be too expensive..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just about any mild prohormone (one or two compounds tops) as a first cycle you'll gain results with a solid diet and training plan. check into 4andro, 1andro, halodrol, hexadrol. or even check out what Advanced Muscle Science has...most of their products are non liver toxic and good for beginners... ..also...with any of the mild prohormones I just listed...you wont NEED a serm, just a good pct/test booster and maybe e-control. if you're going to use dmz 3.0...then yes you'll want a serm.
I deff needed a SERM for halodrol

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I deff needed a SERM for halodrol
that was going to be my other point...not everyone responds the same to all prohormones. But I'm surprised for such a mild compound you needed a SERM. How many mg's of halodrol were you taking? and for how long?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any decent PH out available still? Super-DMZ seems to be too expensive..
Super dmz is super cheap, you won't find anything cheaper. If you don't weigh in, you can't wrestle homie

stillchillin

Awards
Yates is on the money super dmz 3 is 3 compounds in one pill its really not expensive when you break it down.

You lookin to build some muscle? Thats good mane, thats real good, you came to the right place.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
that was going to be my other point...not everyone responds the same to all prohormones. But I'm surprised for such a mild compound you needed a SERM. How many mg's of halodrol were you taking? and for how long?
50/75/75/75/100/100
It was my first cycle

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you compare hdrol and tbol?
I had less sides on tbol, but I ran a milder dose of tbol. I had huge headaches on hdrol, was on a lot of Bp supports, none of that with tbol. The gains were dryer with tbol as well.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I had less sides on tbol, but I ran a milder dose of tbol. I had huge headaches on hdrol, was on a lot of Bp supports, none of that with tbol. The gains were dryer with tbol as well.
I might make a thread asking what the easiest compound in BP is if there is such a thing .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-5, including superdrol.
I would start at 2 caps and go from there, I wouldn't go past 3 caps a day or more than 5 or 6 weeks max. Would advise good liver support and tudca for this cycle.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start at 2 caps and go from there, I wouldn't go past 3 caps a day or more than 5 or 6 weeks max. Would advise good liver support and tudca for this cycle.
I have NAC, Liv. 52, Tudca, Milk thistle and cycle support. Would straight Alpha 1 at 20/40/40/60> DMZ?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

sina

Banned
Awards
SuperDMZ is the only thing available? I heard their TrenAvar was really good..

I dont know Super DMZ maybe expensive due to the company being so highly marketed.. How are their DMZ still available for sale when the ban is existing?

Super dmz is super cheap, you won't find anything cheaper. If you don't weigh in, you can't wrestle homie

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperDMZ is the only thing available? I heard their TrenAvar was really good..

I dont know Super DMZ maybe expensive due to the company being so highly marketed.. How are their DMZ still available for sale when the ban is existing?
You can still get any hormone you want, you just need to look

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You can still get any hormone you want, you just need to look
tbol ? Found some pharmacutical sites but yea. Not gonna name any. I'd have to look at the list to see if it's banned or not. ReAlly interested in it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbol ? Found some pharmacutical sites but yea. Not gonna name any. I'd have to look at the list to see if it's banned or not. ReAlly interested in it.
Tbol is illegal, has been illegal for a long time.

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Even line one nutrition is still selling their prohormone stacks...not that their's is anything great. But the thing that pissed me off is that they send emails to me asking me to buy their mass pills for full price and telling me that the ban takes effect in late March...which is bull$h!T. But I still have a bottle of Torque from Geared Up nutrition I'm gonna start in a few months...stuff looks legit!

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Yates is on the money super dmz 3 is 3 compounds in one pill its really not expensive when you break it down.

You lookin to build some muscle? Thats good mane, thats real good, you came to the right place.
lol! just advice...you can do whatever the FUKCK...you wanna do!

JRSOLDJA

Awards
50/75/75/75/100/100
It was my first cycle
I can see why you might've need a SERM in this case. Hdrol is supposedly targeted for a 30 day cycle...that and you waiting until your last 2 weeks to take the highest dosage when you should've dropped down to 50 for the last week at least. Thats in my opinion from experience of course :)