cycle tren/test advice

andromedian

Awards
hi guys! started a new cycle about two weeks ago of tren/prop. Im 5 "8, 25y/o, for about 4 years. first week started at 50mg EOD of both drugs. Only mayor problem was trouble to fall sleep becuase i felt my heart racing but i have always had insomnia problems neverless. after second jab i decided to go 50mg prop and 100mg tren. Not much difference though i felt much stronger. In the 5th jab I bumped to 100mg both drugs and things got nasty when I went yo the gym. Felt almost like i was about to faint, nausea, had to cut short the routine. Last jab was 50mg test and 75mg tren and I have had no sides and even slept well. The heart issue is no problem anymore also.

So far strength and stamina has increased considerably on some workouts yet others not so much. My physique has not changed much though i have gotten almost 5 lbs but i have also been eating alot. As for sides, libido is normal somewhat, no exscessive sweating, pee seems normal, aggression normal too though annoyed a tad fast.

So any suggestion? am i underdosing? why does bumping the test seems to have more effect?