PH Cycle Advice Needed!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright so I'm considering doing my final prohormone cycle before I step my game up to the real thing.
I snagged 2 bottles of Rx Pharma Labs Epi-Tren Rx 30, and my friend gave me a bottle of Powerlab Nutrition Halotest with 42 out of the original 60 pills left.
So, what I have is 2700mg trenavar, 2700mg epistane, and 1050mg 4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,-17bdiol, which seems to be a compound called ProMagnon.
First question: is that in any way similar to halodrol?
Second question, and the point of this post.
How should I set up this cycle? I like doing longer cycles, so maybe six weeks of a steady dose of the epitren, but what should I do with the Halotest? A steady low dose, run it the last half of the cycle, or the first half, or what? I'm open to any and all suggestions!
Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmag is very similar to Hdrol, there's no reason to get in to deep comparisons as they will elicit roughly the same effects. If it were me i'd run the Pmag and tren together like this:

Pmag 100mg/100mg/100mg
Tren X / X / X / X / X / X

So you have 3 weeks of Pmag stacked with Tren for 6 weeks. I'd just do the Pmag in the beginning to blast the cycle off and hit it hard. Problem is for Pmag and Hdrol they really start getting good at week 3, which is when you're ending. So realistically it's not a big deal when you use it. Won't be doing too much.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol- You do know those PH's besides PMag are active? So they are the real thing brother.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmag is very similar to Hdrol, there's no reason to get in to deep comparisons as they will elicit roughly the same effects. If it were me i'd run the Pmag and tren together like this:

Pmag 100mg/100mg/100mg
Tren X / X / X / X / X / X

So you have 3 weeks of Pmag stacked with Tren for 6 weeks. I'd just do the Pmag in the beginning to blast the cycle off and hit it hard. Problem is for Pmag and Hdrol they really start getting good at week 3, which is when you're ending. So realistically it's not a big deal when you use it. Won't be doing too much.
This ^^^ all the way. Short PMag cycle, so hit it hard right away with the Tren.

But not sure he even has enough to run it that high for 3 weeks. Just did the math, he doesn't.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol- You do know those PH's besides PMag are active? So they are the real thing brother.
by the real thing I mean injectable steroids, not oral precursors to steroids.

smith427

smith427

Awards
I've ran pmag before and it was great. But I ran it at 75mg for 6 weeks, which i guess in your case isn't happening. I would say just run some test- why wait- I dont think any miracles are going to happen by running one more ph cycle. I'd say run some test e, use the epi tren as a kick start and run the pmag at the end while the e is clearing right before pct if you absolutely want to put the ph's to best use

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. In to see if rx pharma labs is legit or not

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I also wanted to get some bloodwork done before and after my cycle, but am currently finishing a taper off of letro to treat some gyno symptoms. Any idea how long I should wait after finishing letro treatment before I got my bloodwork done?