O-Bol (Ostarine) - Questions about PCT

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Hi guys,

Thanks for reading..

Im currently on week 4 of a 6 week cycle of 20mg ed Ostarine and I have found it really good so far..There has been a definite recomp. Im doing the Arnold blueprint and gaining strength every week on maintenance calories but using IF and Carb Backloading.. Everything is going fine.. Not a single side effect and my muscles are definitely bigger and my endurance is thru the roof.. No signs of suppression, libido is fine, keep waking up with morning wood.. and I'm 35.. So all good..

I'm going for 6 weeks till I finish the bottle. I have on hand 4 weeks worth of Nolva at 20mg per day, D-pol Test booster and am thinking about getting PES Erase or something like HCGenerate stack them all for a month and train like hell and eat well.. I wish Formeron was still about I loved that stuff..

My question is.. I have the SERM should I take it? Does my PCT look ok? I had a test check before I started all ok.. When should I have another? Before PCT? After ? Both... I may go for both, just to check shutdown and then recovery... What do you all think??

Thanks guys.. Any advice is always well appreciated..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be safe you can use the serm if you want to.

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Thanks mate...

Would you say that someone who responds well with minimal sides to this would respond well to other types of anabolics.. Or is it not a like for like thing?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt compare the two. anabolics will be stronger and have different side effects to.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the SERM, use it. Can be lower dosed, but will only aid in recovery. What do you have?

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
I have Nolva 30 x 20mg.. Was gonna do 1 per day for a month..

The other stuff is OTC Test Boosters.. Trib, DAA, D-Pol (It was best rated in supplement reviews)... Thinking bout getting an OTC Anti estro like PES Erase or something like HCGenerate..

How does that look?

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Thanks mate..

Ive read a bit about Nolva but not had any straight answers..
What am I likely to experience? Is there a change in water weight from using it?
Are there many side effects to look for?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thanks for reading..

Im currently on week 4 of a 6 week cycle of 20mg ed Ostarine and I have found it really good so far..There has been a definite recomp. Im doing the Arnold blueprint and gaining strength every week on maintenance calories but using IF and Carb Backloading.. Everything is going fine.. Not a single side effect and my muscles are definitely bigger and my endurance is thru the roof.. No signs of suppression, libido is fine, keep waking up with morning wood.. and I'm 35.. So all good..

I'm going for 6 weeks till I finish the bottle. I have on hand 4 weeks worth of Nolva at 20mg per day, D-pol Test booster and am thinking about getting PES Erase or something like HCGenerate stack them all for a month and train like hell and eat well.. I wish Formeron was still about I loved that stuff..

My question is.. I have the SERM should I take it? Does my PCT look ok? I had a test check before I started all ok.. When should I have another? Before PCT? After ? Both... I may go for both, just to check shutdown and then recovery... What do you all think??

Thanks guys.. Any advice is always well appreciated..
Honestly Osta didnt suppress me at all. I Did 8 weeks at 20mg daily.I think a Testbooster is sufficent for an Osta PCT.Tamox or Clomid are.not needed IMO

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Same here.. But if I just do a testbooster and then start to experience rebound and low T I'd wish I'd taken it

Seeing I have the PCT, shouldn't I just cover myself..
I get that a lot of people don't get sides or the symptoms of suppression so it may be an idea to buy a testosterone check and have my readings on the last week of the cycle, then I'll know I guess.

That's why I wanna know the risks of Nolva, heard its pretty safe etc.. but its just another chemical, so just being cautious..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because you didn't "feel" any suppression doesn't mean it didn't happen. Or did you get bloodwork?

I have never experienced negative sides from Nolva. SERMs don't lower estrogen like an AI, so there won't be some dramatic decrease in water weight, if you're holding any. They simply prevent estrogen from binding to receptors.

It's a safe bet to use it, especially if you already have it on hand. If you didn't have it and were cost concerned then sure, take your chance. But suppression is suppression at whatever level. And recovery is the name of the game. Take that for what you will.

woodbear

Awards
I did an epic tradigy run of o bol.. Only gain was really high prolactin.. ( weekly bloodwork) most weeker hormones do little for me, i just do alot of pct as cycles instead and weirdly get better gains..
No im not joking. A run of testboosters and nolva will give me more strenght, less fat than most weaker stuff. Just epic testboosting.

I suggest getting dopadex or some l dopa for prolactin, and a simple ai like arimistane( brawn atd is good) and youll recover quickly :)
Good that o bol /ostarine worked well for you !

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Wouldn't Nolva have a leaning effect anyway as its, blocking Estrogen?

I haven't heard much use of Nolva for a standalone, be interesting to investigate..
Yeah Ostarine seems to work really well my muslces were ridic hard doing chest and back last night, good vascularity too.. No sides, felt a little dizzy last week doing legs, but put this to doing IF then no carbs before training.. Dropping carbs this week too, to see if Ostarine can still give me some strength gains.. I have high hopes..

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill be having bloods done after a few weeks of nolva and D-Pol test booster, I may get an OTC AI like Erase to cover Test, Estro and recovery..

woodbear

Awards
suppression and estrogen rise was not so bad, I used 10mg nolva for a few days until I just used arimistane , brawn ATD (its in many pct products.. not in new erase pro, but the old version aswell) Prolactin stayed double the max limit until I added L- dopa and it went down quickly. Hight prolactin really killed libido (first time ever I got lowered libido /boner quality) on cycle. I used ostarine for 8 weeks... the first 4 where good, had I stopped then, it would probably been a good run. Had gained a few pounds then.. after that, I got no more gains, and noticed libido tanked. probably due to rise in prolactin, suprresion of test and higher estrogen. over the nex 4 weeks I lost gains even before pct.
But that was just me... seems most other people are very happy with Ostarine :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't Nolva have a leaning effect anyway as its, blocking Estrogen?

I haven't heard much use of Nolva for a standalone, be interesting to investigate..
Yeah Ostarine seems to work really well my muslces were ridic hard doing chest and back last night, good vascularity too.. No sides, felt a little dizzy last week doing legs, but put this to doing IF then no carbs before training.. Dropping carbs this week too, to see if Ostarine can still give me some strength gains.. I have high hopes..

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill be having bloods done after a few weeks of nolva and D-Pol test booster, I may get an OTC AI like Erase to cover Test, Estro and recovery..
Nolva standalone wouldn't have the same effect as an AI standalone. It blocks estrogen moreso than it decreases it. Meaning the estrogen can be high, but it prevents it from binding to receptors. Hence why it's called a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. So running it solo wouldn't have the same effect as something that actually eliminated estrogen from your system,( AI's).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would Never Run anything from Brawn Nutrition after my friend lab tested their Superdrol and M1T. both was just DHEA.

since my friend cant write or speak english I wrote for him to the UK based company where he bought products and informed them about Brawn Nutrition scandal.

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Really? Man, that's ridic...

Well I am nearly week 5 so a week and a bit left.. I don't feel any ill effects anyway.. So I'm not worried that theres anything harmful in there yet Ill be getting my T done after my PCT to make sure I'm back in town!!

Are those results anywhere online?? If this is the case its probably important that people have the evidence before they start boycotting them..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Man, that's ridic...

Well I am nearly week 5 so a week and a bit left.. I don't feel any ill effects anyway.. So I'm not worried that theres anything harmful in there yet Ill be getting my T done after my PCT to make sure I'm back in town!!

Are those results anywhere online?? If this is the case its probably important that people have the evidence before they start boycotting them..
Evidence? Yes I have seen lab results .
My friend lab tested Diamond Deca, Asia Pharma primo and some other steroids and he sent superdrol and M1T From Brawn Nutririon.

He is selling roids and he use to try things before he sell to other.

The funny thing is, he stacked M1T And Superdrol together (something I told him to not do).2 weeks later he increased to 30mg each and still NOTHING. after finished cycle he felt NOTHING at all. Thats why he sent those bottles with other steroids for testing.

It was just DHEA in the caps!

I dont trust them

woodbear

Awards
wonder whats in their atd.. I used brawn ATD, arimistane...
And it lowered Estradiol from max to min.
Would DHEA lower estrogen?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wonder whats in their atd.. I used brawn ATD, arimistane...
And it lowered Estradiol from max to min.
Would DHEA lower estrogen?
Did I said All their products are fake?
I said I personaly would NEVER buy anything from a company using DHEA in products which should be one of strongest steroids.

I made actually thread about this but it seems like its deleted.

woodbear

Awards
consider their ATD seems alot more effective than erase, maybe they put something better in there :)

woodbear

Awards
holy cow, i misread the label ! I thought it was the same as arimistane! I have some stuff with arimistane too, and cannot understand how i mixed the two..

No wonder this stuff crushed my e2 from max to min( bloodwork)
Thanks for clearing that up!

Not the same stuff as in the old gaspari novedex xt i guess ...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy cow, i misread the label ! I thought it was the same as arimistane! I have some stuff with arimistane too, and cannot understand how i mixed the two..

No wonder this stuff crushed my e2 from max to min( bloodwork)
Thanks for clearing that up!

Not the same stuff as in the old gaspari novedex xt i guess ...
ATD :
steroidal aromatase inhibitor/suicidal inhibitor

Arimistane:
OTC aromatase inhibitor

woodbear

Awards
Hm, it is, thats why my libido drops when taking too much.. It killed my e2 and joints when i took 100mg daily.. 50mg put e2 in midrange , and dried me out. No wonder i gain strength on it too. I loved novedex xt back in the day..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm, it is, thats why my libido drops when taking too much.. It killed my e2 and joints when i took 100mg daily.. 50mg put e2 in midrange , and dried me out. No wonder i gain strength on it too. I loved novedex xt back in the day..
100mg is pretty high.
Try to lower the dose next time :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bluestaffy09 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 277
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 15