epistane cycle for a new user

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Hi,

I have been doing weights for about 4 years and decided to try epistane (German pharmaceuticals - 20mg per tablet) for the first time. I am using a cycle support with it (pure labs cycle shield) followed by clomeodex as the PCT. what I would like to know if my cycle is good:
7 days on 1 tablet (20mg)
8 days on 2 tablets (40mg total per day)
5 days on 3 tablets (60mg total per day)
8 days on 2 tablets
6 days on 1 tablet

the reason I went for this is to do a 5 week cycle (based on lots of people saying that between 4-6 weeks is about right for a cycle).

problem is, if this is my first time using any type of prohormone or steroid - is 60mg safe? does the cycle look ok? my days of weight are Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri. Wed, Sat and Sun are rest. should I take any on my days off? I have looked online and found so many different comments and suggestions that I am a bit confused.

would love any help

thanks

Craig

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't decrease your dose of epistane the last few weeks, try 20/40/40/40/60/60. Always ramp steroids up and taper off of your serm. 60 mg is safe with cycle support but if it is too much just bump back down to 40 for the remainder of your cycle

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Is it dangerous to just stop? Would that not produce a dramatic shift in hormone balance that could have negative effects?

Thanks for the response

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, this is how it's done. Your serm will take care of balancing you back out. You do want to taper off the clomid though, 50/50/25/25

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Thank you. Better buy some more epi to complete the 5 weeks then!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. Better buy some more epi to complete the 5 weeks then!
One bottle is never enough for a good cycle except if it's Olympus labs. they put a whole cycle in a bottle!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yates had some great info there brotha
You can check out my forum on my Epi cycle if you want some ideas on layout.
Will probably want to run some liver support. Make sure you get enough water.
And 2x on not tapering Epi. Just ramp up and come right off into PcT.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. Really appreciate it. I will grab some more then and see how I get on. I am running a liver support with it. Definitely nervous about side effects... Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Really pleased I posted here. I will check out your info too.

Thanks once again. I will post updates.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. Really appreciate it. I will grab some more then and see how I get on. I am running a liver support with it. Definitely nervous about side effects... Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Really pleased I posted here. I will check out your info too.

Don't be nervous, learn everything you can so you can be prepared for any problems that might pop up. Also, look in to rebound gyno from epistane. this is stuff you need to know

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards

There's really nothing to be worried about with a cycle of Epi- its mild bro. Gyno and Epi is the only thing I would be worried about.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
I thought epi was meant to help reduce it. I seem to store fat easily in my chest. Oh well, started now, so just as well finish it.

whitelie

Awards
You won't get it while on epi but can possibly get rebound gyno when you finish up your pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't get it while on epi but can possibly get rebound gyno when you finish up your pct
This^^
Epistane is known for rebound gyno after pct. You need an ai to taper off of in pct

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Ok - I will go and take a look for one that is suitable. Looks like this will be more complicated than I expected ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok - I will go and take a look for one that is suitable. Looks like this will be more complicated than I expected ?
Good thing you are learning about this now, you can definitely screw yourself up if you don't know what you're doing

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Epi doesn't cure Gyno. I don't care what anyone tells you

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
my days of weight are Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri. Wed, Sat and Sun are rest. should I take any on my days off?
Looks like you're pretty well taken care of but didn't see this addressed. Yes. Dose the same amount every day regardless of whether you are lifting or not.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Brilliant. I think that's all bases covered...now just a case of some serious hard work and seeing where this takes me.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
It's not complicated at all- just buy a cheap AI. Look into PES Erase- works great.

jdouglas

Awards
Easing into the cycle, or jumping up and down with the dose will not benefit you. Anabolic growth is directly proportional to dose, so you will see your best gains at the maximum dose.

Hit it hard from the first day and taper off for the last week or two. You can do it however you want but its best to keep it as consistent as possible.

60/60/60/40/20 --- You will keep gaining all the way through if your diet is right and you are lifting with intensity. During my first cycle of tren my bench went from 185-315 in the first two weeks and I just kept getting bigger it was incredible. I've been curious about epi but never tried it.

Start loading cycle assist the week before, and start PCT during the last week as you taper off. Crashing can really suck so I would even take half a pill for a few days to make the taper as gradual as possible, or get a test booster like d-pol to stack with your workout so you can keep up the lifting intensity post-cycle to solidify your gains. Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easing into the cycle, or jumping up and down with the dose will not benefit you. Anabolic growth is directly proportional to dose, so you will see your best gains at the maximum dose.

Hit it hard from the first day and taper off for the last week or two. You can do it however you want but its best to keep it as consistent as possible.

60/60/60/40/20 --- You will keep gaining all the way through if your diet is right and you are lifting with intensity. During my first cycle of tren my bench went from 185-315 in the first two weeks and I just kept getting bigger it was incredible. I've been curious about epi but never tried it.

Start loading cycle assist the week before, and start PCT during the last week as you taper off. Crashing can really suck so I would even take half a pill for a few days to make the taper as gradual as possible, or get a test booster like d-pol to stack with your workout so you can keep up the lifting intensity post-cycle to solidify your gains. Good luck!
Dosage needs to be ramped up, not down. As soon as the hormone really kicks in you want to start decreasing the dose? Assess your tolerance the first week or two then start ramping up

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
This is roughly what I was concerned about... Conflicting opinions ?...Whilst all seem to be logical (including what I have been told at the gym about taper in and taper out), I think it's a case of trial and error or personal 'best practice'. To be honest, this is my first cycle of anything stronger than creatine, so I can't say I know much. I think I'm going to taper in and out so my body gets used to it and gradually readjust back. I may try a different approach next time and stack it with something. If everyone on here was saying the same thing, it would of been easier. Same as the AI comments. ? I seriously appreciate all the comments and support - after all, Knowledge is power.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is roughly what I was concerned about... Conflicting opinions ?...Whilst all seem to be logical (including what I have been told at the gym about taper in and taper out), I think it's a case of trial and error or personal 'best practice'. To be honest, this is my first cycle of anything stronger than creatine, so I can't say I know much. I think I'm going to taper in and out so my body gets used to it and gradually readjust back. I may try a different approach next time and stack it with something. If everyone on here was saying the same thing, it would of been easier. Same as the AI comments. ? I seriously appreciate all the comments and support - after all, Knowledge is power.
Go to the log section here and look at what everyone else is actually doing and how it is working for them. Logs will give you a lot more in depth, personal information.

whitelie

Awards
Having just been in your shoes and currently on my first epi cycle, I would definitely taper up but I'll be coming straight off and tapering the pct down.

The first half a week even on 20mg, definitely had a rise in BP and some nasty headaches. After 3-4 days they went away and I've been on 30 for the next week, ready to go up to 40. I definitely wouldn't recommend going straight to 60. Start low, you can always increase depending on how you feel.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Good shout re the logs. I'm still finding my way round this mobile app...

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Having just been in your shoes and currently on my first epi cycle, I would definitely taper up but I'll be coming straight off and tapering the pct down.

The first half a week even on 20mg, definitely had a rise in BP and some nasty headaches. After 3-4 days they went away and I've been on 30 for the next week, ready to go up to 40. I definitely wouldn't recommend going straight to 60. Start low, you can always increase depending on how you feel.
---Thanks for this. I appreciate it. Have you done anything previously with other products?

whitelie

Awards
First PH
Only played with ep1c and natty test boosters in the past. I'm just coming in to where most people say it kicks in (around the 2-3 week mark) and the results already are addictive

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Having just been in your shoes and currently on my first epi cycle, I would definitely taper up but I'll be coming straight off and tapering the pct down. The first half a week even on 20mg, definitely had a rise in BP and some nasty headaches. After 3-4 days they went away and I've been on 30 for the next week, ready to go up to 40. I definitely wouldn't recommend going straight to 60. Start low, you can always increase depending on how you feel.
This.

Look at my Epi log from last year (if I haven't said it before) because I was in your shoes there as well.

Facestabber

Awards
Erase works, period. You must of had some badass gyno, like lactation mode gyno.
It very may well but I wanted the poster to realize that ERaSE wasn't the absolute solution to stop gyno or rebound. Just trying to provide as much info as possible to inform OP.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Wow! The headaches are rather intense! Drinking 5 litres of water a day and I'm only on 20mg a day, until tomorrow when I start 40...brilliant.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
It very may well but I wanted the poster to realize that ERaSE wasn't the absolute solution to stop gyno or rebound. Just trying to provide as much info as possible to inform OP.
I'm looking at a few different options. A guy at the gym has said that just tapering off the pct should be more than enough. I have a few weeks of solid research ahead of me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! The headaches are rather intense! Drinking 5 litres of water a day and I'm only on 20mg a day, until tomorrow when I start 40...brilliant.
Check your blood pressure

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, probably a good idea. It's a little better today, thank goodness
Sometimes starting a ph you will get headaches that aren't bp related but it is still a good idea to stay on top of things

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Can I take a pre workout drink whilst using this?

whitelie

Awards
My BP went thru the roof the first week when I had a pwo. Was just habit, didn't even think about it till after when I was light headed as anything.

The headaches should go away after a couple of days but I wouldn't have a pwo until then.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I take a pre workout drink whilst using this?
Honestly, you should stay away from caffeine and no boosters. Caffeine can spike heart rate and bp, no boosters can help contribute to bad "pumps" like back and calf pumps.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
This is day 1 of taking 40mg a day. No other liquid except water and most importantly, no headaches. I will keep you all updated as things progress. For some reason, the body feels tight... It's the only word to describe it. Like the feeling you get when doing isometric flexes. Kinda good...

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Started 60mg yesterday and testicles are definitely smaller! Is that normal?

Facestabber

Awards
I responded so good to 40 I never tested the 60 mark. To above poster, I didn't notice a measurable change

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
So - end of the 5 week cycle is on Sunday... To give the highlights :
Side effects were testicles shrinking, decreased sex drive, headaches and at some points, extreme fatigue.
Results :
Bf went up, but definition in shoulders and arms improved. Strength improved and set new pb's. Muscles seem harder and fuller for longer.
I have started the Clomadex 3 days ago as I am tailing off the epi. That will run for 30 days. To be honest, I might do it again and focus heavily on the fat loss. My diet was pretty good. Zero alcohol, clean food and not a lot of crap, although I did have a couple of slip up days on food. I think if I actually followed a proper plan in terms of diet and goals I would of got better results... Still, happy I tried it.