Thinking of logging this Beastly Cycle

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
OL DMZ 60mg a day for 1-3 weeks. and 80mg weeks 4-6
OL TR3N 90mg a day for weeks 3-5 then 120mg for weeks 6-8
400mg Test E a week for weeks 1-12.

AI/CS/HCG/PCT all that stuff and plenty more ready. I'll post further details If I decide to log it. any opinions are perfectly welcome. I've done a cycle almost the same as this before so I already know its dangerous for my organs. thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. in for the ride

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
in on this!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
DANG!!! subbed can't wait to see how it turns out!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log it. I am also starting a Test E (400mg for 12 weeks) and OL DMZ cycle in April.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Sorry I'm just now writing back. The epic snow/ice storm here in Memphis delayed most of what in waiting for to start this cycle. Four bottles of dermatren are on the way! Also waiting on the Test E's to get here. have tons of bottles of Tren from various companies. But I figure it'll be safer in my body to take the dermatren with DMZ instead of taking tren pills with DMZ. Also anyone have any advice on if it'll be ok to change my workout routine? I currently do
1.chest
2.back
3.bi's/tri's
4.legs
5.shoulders
6.off day
7.off day

This works fine but I seem to heal very fast to where I feel I could do each group twice a week instead of once. I want to get this cycle perfect as far as work outs go.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
With those compounds you could probably go 4 days in the gym and 1 day off. you cutting or bulking?

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Thats a nice cycle you got..tren and dmz is fn awesome

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I gained 18lbs in the 1st 3 weeks of my last cycle of Test and DMZ.. I think overall I gained like 25lbs or so..

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I bulk or cut on tren. It does either one for me. I just up my macros when I want to bulk with tren. I plan of using tren and DMZ so I can get the most strength gains as possible as well as staying lean

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I bulk or cut on tren. It does either one for me. I just up my macros when I want to bulk with tren. I plan of using tren and DMZ so I can get the most strength gains as possible as well as staying lean
Right on man then go kill it !!!!

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
So I got the dermatren and I have a question. is it supposed to be an orangish color and have little white specks-looking things in it? the site I got it from is legit. i get **** all the time from this site. but this stuff doesnt look right. i live in tn where its been 15 degrees outside so im thinking maybe sitting in the cold for days made it look that way???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got the dermatren and I have a question. is it supposed to be an orangish color and have little white specks-looking things in it? the site I got it from is legit. i get **** all the time from this site. but this stuff doesnt look right. i live in tn where its been 15 degrees outside so im thinking maybe sitting in the cold for days made it look that way???
Sounds legit. Does it smell like a lemon?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Actually it mostly smells like rubbing alcohol lol. But I think it was just to cold. I let it sit inside for a few hours. Shook it up good. Then let it sit again for a few hours. Now it looks normal lol

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Ok yeah now in getting the lemony spell. I'm to excited about this stuff. Everything's set other then waiting on this stupid cold to end. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok yeah now in getting the lemony spell. I'm to excited about this stuff. Everything's set other then waiting on this stupid cold to end. Lol
I know what you mean, waiting for April 14th! Might want to use a glove to apply your td, turned another guys hand yellow and he freaked out thinking it was liver problems. You don't need any extra anxiety on cycle

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I think I read that thread last night lmao. I used my forearms to apply it. I'd give it another day or so before I should be able to hit the gym again