Test E or test C

Wilkd

Awards
Question... I kinda think I know the answer but hey, I can't find anything on it. Is it possible to take a low dose of test say 250 mg a week for like 6-8 weeks as a cutting agent? Or would that require PCT and I might as well just run 500 mg and do a cycle?

Bigcheese1

Awards
Not trying to be a jerk, but if you're asking these types of questions I'd rethink starting a cycle right now and do more research.

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, etc.

Wilkd

Awards
Hey no offense taken man. I would appreciate the good look if I didn't know what I was talking about. But I've done research! So id like to think I know what I'm talkin about hahaha but please, correct me if I'm wrong because this will be my first juice cycle. Done epistane twice.
23 years old
6 foot 207

Test e 600mg weeks 1-10 (or 12)
Arimidex .25 EOD or .5 e3d weeks 3-10 (or 12)
HCG 500iu weeks 4-10 (or 12)
Eq 500 mg weeks 1-10 (or 12)

Pct:
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 100-50-50-25
DAA 3G

That's what I would do if I was takin a full blown cycle. I was just wondering if it was possible to take a low dose and just cut with it but so low a pct wasn't required. But I guess any dose is gonna shut down natural production so a full cycle should be done if anything

Bigcheese1

Awards
That looks good in my opinion. Although I've always ran my clomid 50/50/25/25 and my nolva 20/20/10/10. And I would start the arimadex the day after the first pinning.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is a waste of drugs

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is a bit high for me.

50/25/25/12.5 personally.

Also test e or c doesn't really matter they are basically the same. You should run a 12 weeks cycle and less than 10 I feel is a waste.

You could still run 500mgs a week and cut, I've done it personally.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, a lot of people blast Clomid at 100mg for the first few days of pct. Then go down to the 50mg dosage and start to taper.

MuscleJ

Awards
Very true, same with nolva (not that dosage though).

Actually, a lot of people blast Clomid at 100mg for the first few days of pct. Then go down to the 50mg dosage and start to taper.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true, same with nolva (not that dosage though).
Never done it with nolva, maybe I will for this pct to give it a go. Except blasting it at 40mg then taper to 20mg

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I don't very often see a dose of 100 for the first week, people used to do that a lot.

I may be wrong however, also it's mainly preference i feel. Not saying your wrong btw.

Wilkd

Awards
Yeah man on edge about the 100 clomid. Have done it In the past, by day 7, it's unbareable! Stuff really ****s with your head hahah

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man on edge about the 100 clomid. Have done it In the past, by day 7, it's unbareable! Stuff really ****s with your head hahah
Those emotional sides are not to be ****ed with lol

Wilkd

Awards
You're tellin me man! Hey bro, I've checked out some of your other posts, I saw you recently commented on epi that kid was having problems with his nips. Is there anyway I can tag you in my previous post before this one, or a way you could look it up? You seem to be very knowledgable id really appreciate it if you could give it a look, I posted pictures as well

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're tellin me man! Hey bro, I've checked out some of your other posts, I saw you recently commented on epi that kid was having problems with his nips. Is there anyway I can tag you in my previous post before this one, or a way you could look it up? You seem to be very knowledgable id really appreciate it if you could give it a look, I posted pictures as well
Tag me brotha