post injection pain and pureness of the gear

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Does the pureness of the gear have something to do with how bad post injection pain you get?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Define "pureness".Like sterile or concentration of mg per ml

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
If anything, I would assume the lack of purity would result in more pain. But can't imagine quality stuff is going to cause more pain that not.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I've tried about 4 brands of test from different companies and noticed no difference with regards to PIP etc.

Could Likely be due to not being massaged long enough or perhaps your muscle wasn't relaxed?

There can be a few variables obviously. It likely that I've just been lucky though, in fact it probably is that I've been lucky.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
When I shoot Test P 100mg I get no Pip.
When I shoot Test P 150mg I get nasty Pip..

When i shoot Test C or E from my main supplier the Pip is more noticeable than when shooting less reputable brands/companies..

So Yes, I believe concentration & purity play a role in Pip.. Also how the gear is brewed, what type of oil or ratio of products used..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
When I shoot Test P 100mg I get no Pip. When I shoot Test P 150mg I get nasty Pip.. When i shoot Test C or E from my main supplier the Pip is more noticeable than when shooting less reputable brands/companies.. So Yes, I believe concentration & purity play a role in Pip.. Also how the gear is brewed, what type of oil or ratio of products used..
He didn't mention the quantity of the oil. That obviously plays a role, more oil, more to disperse.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The amount of ba they use plays a big role and the higher the mg/ml usually the higher ba to make it hold

You can take 250mg/ml prop
or 250mg test e same source and the prop will for sure have more pip

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The amount of ba they use plays a big role and the higher the mg/ml usually the higher ba to make it hold

If your running test e cyp or a blend no higher than 300mg/ml you really shouldn't get pip unless you took a bad shot ie going through a nerve or something

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Alot of variables, 1st what compound, 2nd how is it prepared, 3rd quality of the raws. For instance legit schering primobolan will burn going in and thats pharm grade, now their testoviron smooth as glass. Just alot of variables.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established

Test Prop won't hold at 250mg/ml Barely holds at 200 and even thats a stretch. Unless they use loads of Guaiacol or EO, in either case I would stay clear.

I do agree that the higher the concentration the more PIP. Test E at 350/ml huts more than Test E at 250/ml
We can not however directly compare different compounds in the asme way. Dien Ace hurts more than Test Prop at the same concentration, which hurts more than Test E as pointed out already.

BA % can change things a lot. 2% is good. 3%+ is a red flag that the UGL is maybe not as clean as you would like.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test Prop won't hold at 250mg/ml Barely holds at
we used to have prop 250mg/ml painful as hell but it came from a big company thus was over 10 years ago when almost all our juice came from 3 or 4 well known large companies no underground mixing raws from china