What can I expect from my first test cycle?

OptimusPrime7

Awards
So I haven't been on here in ages. Been lifting religiously since June of 2010. Dabbled in PHs (havoc,hdrol) and i am a week into my first test cycle. 600mg test E/week. 25 mg aromasin ED, nolva on stand by. 10,000 IUs HCG(pregnyl) and clomid for pct. I'm planning on running 12 weeks. Might push it another 4 depending on how I feel. My goal for this cycle is fat loss. I'll be eating in a 500 cal deficit looking to trim off about a lb a week. Holding out on cardio until I hit a sticking point. Food is about 2900 cals and weight is dropping nicely. With this being my first cycle is it reasonable to think I may come away with some gains in LBM despite being in a caloric deficit? Anyone with any experience it input is appreciated.

Oh ya 6 ft 205 lbs

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
600mg is a hefty first dose
I got a decent 5kg of LBM in my first year @250mg weekly
5'8 for reference

If you're cutting then I would not expect much, I think that is a waste of hormones tbh. You'd be better served with a lower dose (250 is fine) and then throwing some orals in at the end when you're really lean just to get a good look

OptimusPrime7

Awards
Hey thanks for the input. Maybe ill scale back my dosage. Currently at the 1 week mark. So you think 250mgs is more than enough to keep me anti catabolic? I know guys say it takes 3-5 weeks to really kick in. My question is until that point am I reaping any of the anti-catabolic effects or am I still at risk of loosin size until it "kicks in"?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's fine
thank you myonuclear domain theory

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Run for 16 weeks and aromison 12.5 e3d to start