IML Haloe Extreme Fake?

drogan

drogan

Awards
So when they did that big ph ban last fall, I took advantage of the sales and bought four bottles of halo extreme by iron mag labs. Now yesterday I was talking to my friend who owns a supplement shop and told him about them because I am about to start a cycle, he told me that when they first heard about the ban he had several companies contacted him asking him to take their inventory of phs (IML was not one of them.). So before he put them out he had them tested and they came back that they were all fake and contained no phs. He told me that all companies were doing this and not to waste my time with the halo from IML because unless it was bought before last October it was fake. So I guess my question is, is it fake? has anyone run it recently? Should I waste my money buying all the support supps and pct? any feedback would be great.

AG227

Awards
I just got off Halo extreme from IML. I'm only a few days into PCT. I started Jan 1st- 6 weeks. I bought the Halo at the end of Dec, seems legit to me. My first ever PH. Could never gain weight, I started 159# I'm 5'8" and now 6 weeks later around 175#. Hoping I don't lose the gains lol

but to further answer your question I've never been this big and I'm a lot stronger. Could never hit home runs in softball, was the contact lead off speed guy now I'm batting third hitting 350 foot bombs lol body fat hasn't really changed much as I can still see most of my abs minus the lower part. Never had sides though until today while running started getting back pumps.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I highly doubt it- they were selling PH's after the ban and are well known.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
just got two bottles myself, i will be running them recomp. interesting to see results but i do full heartedly trust IML

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when they did that big ph ban last fall, I took advantage of the sales and bought four bottles of halo extreme by iron mag labs. Now yesterday I was talking to my friend who owns a supplement shop and told him about them because I am about to start a cycle, he told me that when they first heard about the ban he had several companies contacted him asking him to take their inventory of phs (IML was not one of them.). So before he put them out he had them tested and they came back that they were all fake and contained no phs. He told me that all companies were doing this and not to waste my time with the halo from IML because unless it was bought before last October it was fake. So I guess my question is, is it fake? has anyone run it recently? Should I waste my money buying all the support supps and pct? any feedback would be great.
No, it's one of the best hdrol clones. I wouldn't buy it for 5-10$ more than other hdrol clones if it wasn't good.
If anything it would contain tbol

drogan

drogan

Awards
I trust IML, im going to go ahead and run two bottles myself

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only company i could see doing something like this is a company that had no plans on being in business after the ban
took place. because if they did this and still sold non PH after the ban it would kill their rep for sure. I would purchase from
companies that are still in business now despite the ban.