How is dmz aplha 1 and dmz legal when epi halo are not?

manup

Awards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I dont know......It's really hilarious how STRONG compounds like A1,DMZ and M-Sten are still legal when milder compounds like epi,halo or The1 are banned.

drogan

drogan

Awards
under the new law, cant they ban them when ever they feel like it. they don't have to go through the whole process anymore like they used too?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
i have always wondered the same thing, i do think something new will come out but its just very odd the ones they banned

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Since they have to deem a novel compound being too similar to testosterone and ban them individually, and since this America and there's money to be made, rest assured there will be an infinite number of compounds being cooked up at any given time.

Plus, ya know... the UK.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 1 legal?

As in the old CEL product?

Don't think that's legal anymore.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Since they have to deem a novel compound being too similar to testosterone and ban them individually, and since this America and there's money to be made, rest assured there will be an infinite number of compounds being cooked up at any given time.

Plus, ya know... the UK.
I thought this was a "catch all" ban on all DS?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. There were specific compounds, but in being cognizant of the industrious nature of the American grey market biochemist, they left a great deal of specifically vague language in the bill so that they can deem anything illegal as they so see fit. Technically, there is actually a legal precedent for this exact scenario not holding up in court, specifically stuff regarding the ability of the layman to properly interpret a law and it's specificity, but that would require this issue to be actually go before a judge. Regardless, I wouldn't anticipate it being a loophole to rely upon.

Anyway, no, it's not all compounds yet. The secondary language allows for deeming illegal any compound with a chemical structure too similar to testosterone or a known anabolic steroid. The ninja move was in not explicitly stating what was "too similar", thus mean any federal authority has an opportunity to just drop a "Yeah, that kinda looks steroidy to me." bomb on someone.

Disclaimer: I am super NOT A LAWYER.