GW 501516 or LDG 4033?

CJNator

Awards
So I want to recomp and I was looking at both. I am low on money and have enough for either of them but I do not have enough for a pct for LGD so should I go for GW? Who has taken GW solo? Also is it necessary to have a pct for LGD? I have read a SERM is necessary for it but I'm just asking.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gw won't help you build any muscle. Lgd will help with your recomp goals but a full pct is required imo.

CJNator

Awards
Gw won't help you build any muscle. Lgd will help with your recomp goals but a full pct is required imo.
I read its good for recomping but I'm still new to sarms besides Ostarine so I'm not 100%. Have you taken it before?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I've taken gw from 2 different companies and was disappointed to say the least. I had pretty good results with lgd at 10 mg a day. Ran it for 8 weeks both times. Not ph results but will give you some strength and mass gains. GW isn't a sarm, it's a ppar modulator. Pretty cool in theory if you read up on it but I had poor results with it

CJNator

Awards
Yes, I've taken gw from 2 different companies and was disappointed to say the least. I had pretty good results with lgd at 10 mg a day. Ran it for 8 weeks both times. Not ph results but will give you some strength and mass gains. GW isn't a sarm, it's a ppar modulator. Pretty cool in theory if you read up on it but I had poor results with it
Oh really? Hmm what dose did you run it and for how long? I assume you were cutting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh really? Hmm what dose did you run it and for how long? I assume you were cutting.
Started at 10 mg for about 2 weeks and didn't feel anything. Bumped it up to 20 mg and only got the negative side of insomnia. I think some other guys will get on here and tell you the same thing about gw

CJNator

Awards
Started at 10 mg for about 2 weeks and didn't feel anything. Bumped it up to 20 mg and only got the negative side of insomnia. I think some other guys will get on here and tell you the same thing about gw
Oh ok thanks for your input!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so you know, insomnia is not a common side effect of gw. I just happen to be one of the lucky few

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The Company I rep for has both. I would recomend a light PCT for LGD. When I ran osta it had mild suppression but was back to normal after a 10 week cycle in two weeks.
GW does not require a pct but in my research I have found that it is more suited for longer runs 6-8 weeks plus. Where as LGD kicks in quicker but then you are going to need to buy support sups and a pct. Also take into acount that diet is going to play a huge factor.
Either way you go you can use the code AM55 on our site to get 55% off of your order and if you need help feel free to hit myself or any other of the Platinum Nutraceuticals team.
Cheers

CJNator

Awards
The Company I rep for has both. I would recomend a light PCT for LGD. When I ran osta it had mild suppression but was back to normal after a 10 week cycle in two weeks.
GW does not require a pct but in my research I have found that it is more suited for longer runs 6-8 weeks plus. Where as LGD kicks in quicker but then you are going to need to buy support sups and a pct. Also take into acount that diet is going to play a huge factor.
Either way you go you can use the code AM55 on our site to get 55% off of your order and if you need help feel free to hit myself or any other of the Platinum Nutraceuticals team.
Cheers
Thanks, that's where I was going to get it lol! What about daa and estro blocker?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks, that's where I was going to get it lol! What about daa and estro blocker?
We sell ais for everything else there is orbit :)
& thanks for the support

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530 hve you ran LGD? Thinking about stacking it with osta soon. Also what company do you rep for so I know where to use that code. :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
McCrew530 hve you ran LGD? Thinking about stacking it with osta soon. Also what company do you rep for so I know where to use that code. :)
I have not but I plan to stack lgd and gw here soon. I ran osta and liked it and I understand that ldg is stronger than osta I am not sure if they are synergistic though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh and if you google platinum Nutraceuticals it should bring you to our site

CJNator

Awards
I have not but I plan to stack lgd and gw here soon. I ran osta and liked it and I understand that ldg is stronger than osta I am not sure if they are synergistic though.
I'm about to do lgd and gw because of that code! Going to recomp on it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm about to do lgd and gw because of that code! Going to recomp on it!
Dope man! Honestly IM a little jealous. Let us know how the stack works out.

CJNator

Awards
Dope man! Honestly IM a little jealous. Let us know how the stack works out.
I will! Im thing 10mgs of gw for 2 months and 4mgs of lgd but do you thing 4 mgs of lgd is optimal for 2 months?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will! Im thing 10mgs of gw for 2 months and 4mgs of lgd but do you thing 4 mgs of lgd is optimal for 2 months?
For gw 10mg should be a good dose that's what I was going to take. The most effective cycles of lgd seen to be the ones that ramp up. So I would say 4mg would be a good starting point but consider every 2or 3 weeks bumping up the dose. Again purely going off of other peoples logs 8-12 mg seem to be the most effective

CJNator

Awards
For gw 10mg should be a good dose that's what I was going to take. The most effective cycles of lgd seen to be the ones that ramp up. So I would say 4mg would be a good starting point but consider every 2or 3 weeks bumping up the dose. Again purely going off of other peoples logs 8-12 mg seem to be the most effective
Ok thanks I'll do 4mgs for 2 weeks then 8mgs for 2 weeks and the rest 12mgs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest a lot more reading before deciding to run either. Know and understanding what your ingesting thoroughly before deciding to put it in your body. This is not the same thing as deciding if you want french fries or onion rings with your cheeseburger.

CJNator

Awards
I suggest a lot more reading before deciding to run either. Know and understanding what your ingesting thoroughly before deciding to put it in your body. This is not the same thing as deciding if you want french fries or onion rings with your cheeseburger.
I read up a good amount of each, I've taken Ostarine a good amount of times so I just wanted to try something different. I'd never take something without researching it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would also have enough money to run support supps too. you don't want to risk liver damage
even if a product is non toxic. especially as something as experimental as SARMS. plus you will
want some for BP support if LGD is anything like OSTA it raises BP.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would also have enough money to run support supps too. you don't want to risk liver damage
even if a product is non toxic. especially as something as experimental as SARMS. plus you will
want some for BP support if LGD is anything like OSTA it raises BP.
It definitely raised my bp

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of good info here! I'm going to run the GW the end of March