Osta Cycle Help Please.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys & gals, I need your help with my Osta rx cycle. I have never ran a SARM before so if I could get some opinions that would be a great help.

My stats.
191.0 lb
6 feet tall
42 years old
Will be eating 3000 clean cals a day.

Osta rx 20/20/20/20/20/25
Protein mix 2x ed
AI cycle supp. 2x ed
USP modern creatine 1x ed
Ironflex cycle defense 1x ed
Krill oil 625 mg ed
Multi V 1x ed

Is this ok to run? ^^^

PCT is where I need some real help. I'm not really sure what to run for it.
Here is what I have on hand.

AD-3 PCT & Mass HGH by Lecheek
HPTA / Volume by Ironchamp
Elimistane by BPS
Exemstane 25mg x 30ml
Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml

For sure want to work in a bottle of Dermastrength by OL

Thanks in advance for your knowlage.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No need for all the cycle supports

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
You don't need any pct what so ever..

Id use your AI as needed at all times, cycling or after, but other than that I wouldn't worry about it..

Maybe some of the guys who've been on TRT for longer periods can chime in on any benefit of OTC supps have in your situation or any situation for that matter..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need any pct what so ever..

Id use your AI as needed at all times, cycling or after, but other than that I wouldn't worry about it..

Maybe some of the guys who've been on TRT for longer periods can chime in on any benefit of OTC supps have in your situation or any situation for that matter..
Thanks bro

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
You don't need 'AI cycle support' or 'Ironflex cycle defense'. Osta is not toxic. You do need to PCT though no matter what anyone says! You are dosing pretty low, but their will be shutdown to a certain extent. For PCT, I would use Black Lion Research Viron and start dosing it 2 times per day for 5 days each week starting 4rth week of your cycle and use it until the bottle is done. If you want to be extra careful and instead of running Tamoxifen, I would take advantage of the fact that Black Lion Research just released the first ever natural PCT product 'rebirth' yesterday. Use this as directed. TGB and Strong supplement shop both carry Viron and Rebirth. Don't screw around with other test boosters and use Viron. And instead of running Dermastrength, I would run ARA (Xfactor or xgels) or Folidrone (or EP1C). You will get much for money running these instead of dermastrength.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Why would he need pct if he's on TRT?
Please explain this to me..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need 'AI cycle support' or 'Ironflex cycle defense'. Osta is not toxic. You do need to PCT though no matter what anyone says! You are dosing pretty low, but their will be shutdown to a certain extent. For PCT, I would use Black Lion Research Viron and start dosing it 2 times per day for 5 days each week starting 4rth week of your cycle and use it until the bottle is done. If you want to be extra careful and instead of running Tamoxifen, I would take advantage of the fact that Black Lion Research just released the first ever natural PCT product 'rebirth' yesterday. Use this as directed. TGB and Strong supplement shop both carry Viron and Rebirth. Don't screw around with other test boosters and use Viron. And instead of running Dermastrength, I would run ARA (Xfactor or xgels) or Folidrone (or EP1C). You will get much for money running these instead of dermastrength.
Thanks, you guys. Still good info that needs to be known.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You might want cycle support if you have BP issues or lipid issues. If not no need! I know osta raised my BP and others have experienced this too. I always get a raise in BP with anabolics though no matter what lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want cycle support if you have BP issues or lipid issues. If not no need! I know osta raised my BP and others have experienced this too. I always get a raise in BP with anabolics though no matter what lol
As do I. After about 4 weeks on Osta I also started having elevated BP symptoms, disrupted sleep, and slight estro sides. No harm in running a cycle support, but 2 is probably overkill.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man .... I'll have the cycle supp on hand & keep an eye on my BP. Don't think it'll be a problem.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As do I. After about 4 weeks on Osta I also started having elevated BP symptoms, disrupted sleep, and slight estro sides. No harm in running a cycle support, but 2 is probably overkill.
yeah I've all ready killed the cycle defense . Thanks for the input. And glad I have plenty of AI's on hand.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are people dosing Osta now days? All at once or split up through out the day??

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would try to push it out to an 8 week cycle. Osta really starts to shine around week 4

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, I would try to push it out to an 8 week cycle. Osta really starts to shine around week 4
Yup, now you got thinking about it,
Sound like a plan.
Have you ran Osta before?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 3 separate 8 weeks cycles in the past. The 1st was 20 mg for 8 weeks, 2nd was 25 mg for 8 weeks, the 3rd was 25 mg for 4 weeks and 30 mg for 4 weeks. I just started another Osta cycle on 2/9/15 and I'll be dosing it 30 mg for 8 weeks.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran 3 separate 8 weeks cycles in the past. The 1st was 20 mg for 8 weeks, 2nd was 25 mg for 8 weeks, the 3rd was 25 mg for 4 weeks and 30 mg for 4 weeks. I just started another Osta cycle on 2/9/15 and I'll be dosing it 30 mg for 8 weeks.
So, do you recommend I stick with the same mg. the whole 8 weeks or taper up a little?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How were your results on your first Osta run?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
After a few weeks i would assess everything and decide whether to go up. Each run has been great. Its a very versatile product and every run was successful towards reaching my goal