Forma stanzol V3 new ingredient, what is it?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys not a huge fan of this company but curious as to what the new ingredient might be that is replacing Formestane. It's called CHAG. Never heard of it any ideas?

Attachments

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
So it is cyclohexylaminoglutethimide. Claims of being a potent AI. Have doubts on this but open to corrections.
Interesting. Thanks piston. I believe this is similar to is the same thing in MHO Poppers. I haven't heard much for reviews on this but am curious how much is in the said product and its delivery transdermally.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
dafuq I doubt its as good as formastanzol v2 im glad I stocked up before the ban.

tclokes

Awards
Trying to get some info on this too. How to dose it? Etc.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to get some info on this too. How to dose it? Etc.
Dosing depends on what you're using it for. Haven't researched ingredients as we just got it in this week.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
It's an analogue of cytadren. How well it works at this point is up in the air it seems. Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide Has been available orally for some time but there is little info on even that. Add to it the fact this is transdermal and we're left with even less. Considering cytadrens ability to lower estrogen and this being an analogue I would assume it would work in this regard. But how well and with what side affects seems not to be available. Hopefully someone can guinea this soon.

tclokes

Awards
Dosing depends on what you're using it for. Haven't researched ingredients as we just got it in this week.
Using it in conjunction with DAA. But I heard about the old forms anabolic effects at certain dose as well. Not trying to obliterate estrogen just the perfect dosage for Estrogen control, leaning out, etc.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I never understood why companies would keep the names like this on certain product rolling.... Forma Stanzol is obviously a play off formestane, why not let this product be it's own product, give it a unique name, and not deal with the constant comparisons because they decided to name it after another anti-e lol

inb4stfu
inb4gtfofukbabybetabitch
inb4cryaboutit

tclokes

Awards
We have kinda of beat this up. Here is what I got: Cytadren. For what ever reason they added "Cyclohexyl" to the beginning of the chemical. Same Chemical it seems. At says at high enough doses it's also a Cortisol inhibitor. Also one of the few AI's not banned.