Rebirth by BLR! FIRST NATURAL SERM??

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Just found this online, i think it was put up today. Apparently a natural SERM! By Black Lion Research. If this is the case this could be something that is accessible and legal to use in pct. Any thoughts on the ingredients?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just put up yesterday and I believe will ship next week. A lot of testing over the last 6 months or so on this and Brundel got it nailed down. Read up on it, it is sure to be a "go to".

plifter42

Awards
Interesting haven't heard of those ingredients.. May have some reading to do.

In on this...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy, if you follow BLR, you know the products deliver. I imagine this is going to be a hot one.

plifter42

Awards
I've been hearing more and more about you guys this year but still haven't tried any of the products yet. Follidrone is interesting, but not that interesting because the supps I usually invest in are support supps for my PH/AAS runs.

From what I see, you guys seem to be quite innovative, may have to try one of your products someday

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I will most try it for sure, i trust BLR and i know brundel puts in hard work. next cycle or two ill try it but nolva and climid have been tried and true so we will see if i make the switch for good. Interesting

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a groundbreaking product!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Both ingredients have been used in other products.

Inb4 BLR is the only company to use them properly...

If nothing else, its probably good for general health, but I really have no idea. Anti-cancer, etc...

Reactions: mw1
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both ingredients have been used in other products. Inb4 BLR is the only company to use them properly...
bps elimstane has e cottonii and reversitol v2 had 200mg ellagic acid iirc. It's still nice to have it in one supplement and I will use it for sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, no need for comparisons here, there is plenty of room for everyone and a product like this is a positive in the supplement market.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What im asking is this is a (natural serm). Can it replace clomid in pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very doubtful, I will still be using Clomid. I'm sure it's a good product coming from blr but it still isn't clomid

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

You should test it with some blood work and let us know. ;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Very doubtful, I will still be using Clomid. I'm sure it's a good product coming from blr but it still isn't clomid
This is true. People don't really want to gamble on an otc pct but this has BLR on it. If anything I'll use it on all my SARMs run. With the popularity of SARMs this would be a great replacement for Clomid and Nolva. That's a risk worth taking since it's not a full shutdown and the suppression is dose dependant.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, no need for comparisons here, there is plenty of room for everyone and a product like this is a positive in the supplement market.
Would this work as a replacement for nolva for gyno protection?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
40 is a touch steep compared to pharma ralox even
You can get $5 off with the code koi1214 and 50% off shipping with an order over $75

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its just a play on wording(natural serm). Is it a good OTC option , yes probably but its not a serm;)

INB4 ridiculous lab results

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mw1, don't you ever get tired of attacking BLR? Try being nice for once. Life is too short buddy.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, are you from Boston? Lol

Man, I just want us all to be cool in this limited supplement space we have to play in. Let's support each other to a point.

plifter42

Awards
You should test it with some blood work and let us know. ;)
This. Bloodworks would be very cool to look at for a product like this

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Wait, are you from Boston? Lol Man, I just want us all to be cool in this limited supplement space we have to play in. Let's support each other to a point.
I hope that isn't a attack on Boston hahag. Boston boy till the day I day. BLR knows what they are doing it should be another great seller. I am proud of him to start this up. Keep up the innovated products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope that isn't a attack on Boston hahag. Boston boy till the day I day. BLR knows what they are doing it should be another great seller. I am proud of him to start this up. Keep up the innovated products.
Haha, I have some good friends from there and they will argue that the sun isn't really hot just to start something. Just kind of reminded me of them. No offense meant.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Haha, I have some good friends from there and they will argue that the sun isn't really hot just to start something. Just kind of reminded me of them. No offense meant.
That's Boston for yeah hahha. I know what you mean no offense taken all great!!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If one was going to gamble on this versus Clomid/Nolva/Torem for heavy supression - there needs be a ton of incontrovertible data coming out for it. I realize he's on holiday right now, so looking forward to the data dump next week. In addition to the other companies mentioned above, AMS Arom-X has Ellagic Acid in it too @25mg Cyclodextrin IIRC.

I hope it's a winner - I'd rather ingest natural ingredients than pharma chems. I think the recco for a SARM run was spot on - it should shine there.

Here's to a major success, it only improves the landscape and fosters competition - which hopefully leads to lower prices.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't half human the guinea pig for this product in testing ? After using a serious cycle? I think his review of it was a little on the weak side of a review for such a new product like this. Maybe it was done on purpose.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't half human the guinea pig for this product in testing ? After using a serious cycle?
I think his review of it was a little on the weak side of a review for such a new product like this. Maybe it was done on purpose.
Still would've been nice if they he and/or BLR would've ponied up for before and after bloods to see exactly how he recovered.
Not doubting BLR's rep, Ive used Formeron and it was an awesome product, but also not natural :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100 %. It's a bold claim, but you know what you get with a person/owner of BLR. I would have to say with confidence that this product does what it's suppose too within certain parameters. I would rather see numbers as well. Just like when you invest your hard earn money. Instead this time you talking about your health and well being and after all the blood sweat and tears of training you wouldn't want to lose all that hard work on something that didn't work and jeopardize you health too. If everything else we've taken from BLR has worked, lets see what unfolds.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Does it provide any strength gains? I'm looking for a 100lb increase on my deads

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If someone wants a guinea pig- I will definitely raise my hand. Planning on running Triumph/Stano/DMZ for 7 weeks, in 1 week. I will test this if BLR wants to send me a comp bottle and pay for bloods. :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
mw1 does not seem to understand that when he shoots his mouth off....he simply makes SNS look bad and of course himself. As a consumer, I have wonder why a company like SNS would employ someone like this? It does not do much to create or maintain a positive image. If acted caddy all day at work, I would surely get fired.

I take it you've never read what Brundel says about other company's products...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12