First Cycle/ Ostarine/ Please Help me out

nwracing

Awards
Okay, so here it goes. I am preparing to do my first cycle. I am 23 and have been lifting seriously for five years. I weighed 180lbs when I started and in the last five years I have put on roughly 20+lbs of lbm. I am currently sitting at 208lbs (Reverse dieting from 200lb.) Current Calories are at 2700 and macros 81f/236c/257p. I plan to do Ostarine for 8 weeks. I have been researching and now I am ready to do this. However, I will need your help and advice on setting up the most optimal cycle possible.

This is what I have planned so far:

Pre-cycle:
Bloodwork

Cycle:
Week 1-8 20mg (OSTAR1NE MK-2866)
Week 1-8 Letro or P-inhibit? (Please recommend the dosage protocol for Letro if you think it necessary)
Week 3-8 Ep1c or ARA. (Still deciding on this one, I might not go with it but thinking about it)

PCT:
Week 1-4 Clomid or Torem? (What is your recommended dosage?)
Week 1-4 P-Inhibit
Week 3-6 DAA + SNS Bulbine + Erase @ 50mg

Post PCT:
Bloodwork (FYI: I will post both sets of bloodwork in the thread)

Questions-
1. Would you recommend Letro or SNS P-Inhibit or both to combat possible gyno problems? (I am not prone to gyno just want to be safe.) If so, what would be your dosage.
2. Also, I plan to get Torem or Clomid for PCT. Which would you recommend and what would your dosage look like for PCT for both?
3. Possibly thinking about doing 25mg of Ostarine instead of 20mg but this is my first cycle so I am wondering if I should just keep it at 20mg?
4. How long should I wait after PCT to get bloodwork done.
5. Anything else I should add or take away from the cycle please let me know.

nwracing

Awards
Yea i would definitely pick up some inhibit-P and then maybe pick up an on cycle support product as well. And going 20-25 is fine as long as you have a good pct which it seems you do.[/QUOTE]

Would you run Letro with the inhibit P during cycle? If so, how would you dose it? Also, which PCT would you choose (Clomid or Torem) and at what dosage?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so here it goes. I am preparing to do my first cycle. I am 23 and have been lifting seriously for five years. I weighed 180lbs when I started and in the last five years I have put on roughly 20+lbs of lbm. I am currently sitting at 208lbs (Reverse dieting from 200lb.) Current Calories are at 2700 and macros 81f/236c/257p. I plan to do Ostarine for 8 weeks. I have been researching and now I am ready to do this. However, I will need your help and advice on setting up the most optimal cycle possible. This is what I have planned so far: Pre-cycle: Bloodwork Cycle: Week 1-8 20mg (OSTAR1NE MK-2866) Week 1-8 Letro or P-inhibit? (Please recommend the dosage protocol for Letro if you think it necessary) Week 3-8 Ep1c or ARA. (Still deciding on this one, I might not go with it but thinking about it) PCT: Week 1-4 Clomid or Torem? (What is your recommended dosage?) Week 1-4 P-Inhibit Week 3-6 DAA + SNS Bulbine + Erase @ 50mg Post PCT: Bloodwork (FYI: I will post both sets of bloodwork in the thread) Questions- 1. Would you recommend Letro or SNS P-Inhibit or both to combat possible gyno problems? (I am not prone to gyno just want to be safe.) If so, what would be your dosage. 2. Also, I plan to get Torem or Clomid for PCT. Which would you recommend and what would your dosage look like for PCT for both? 3. Possibly thinking about doing 25mg of Ostarine instead of 20mg but this is my first cycle so I am wondering if I should just keep it at 20mg? 4. How long should I wait after PCT to get bloodwork done. 5. Anything else I should add or take away from the cycle please let me know.
1 - I'm fixing to start a Ostashred cycle, it has a built in AI for estrogen control. But you could if you were worried use either or both if you wanted...

2 - Clomid would work and you could do low dose during PCT... Probably 50mg a day or more depending on how you want to do it.

3 - Ostarine has been shown to suppress at as low as 3 mg but good gains are between 20-30mg so you can decide, personally I would go with 25mg week 1-8.

4 - 6 weeks after the last week would be good to let everything come back to homeostasis.

5 - As far as Ep1c and ARA those would be great both on cycle or PCT, I would do them during PCT and I would add some Laxogenin (Dermastr3ngth by Olympus Labs or Ano-Genin by Blackstone Labs) it will help preserve gains and strength as that's what I experience when I take it...

nwracing

Awards
Thanks for the Info. Would you do 50mg a day for the entire PCT (4 weeks)? Or would you taper it down?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Letro is major overkill for Osta. I wouldn't even run an AI unless you have pre existing gyno. Even then something like Elimistane would be fine. Inhibit P is a good call. For SERM I would do the Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Okay great! I really appreciate your help. When would you recommend starting up the DAA + Bulbine + Erase stack during PCT?
If it was me I would start them all at the same time, take them at recommended dosage, no more no less.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
Ep1c 2 caps workout days, 1 on off
Erase low dose, or as needed
(no need for Letro)

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
DAA 3grams 4-6 weeks starting right away
Erase per bottle instructions

nwracing

Awards
Osta 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
Ep1c 2 caps workout days, 1 on off
Erase low dose, or as needed
(no need for Letro)

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
DAA 3grams 4-6 weeks starting right away
Erase per bottle instructions
Thank you. So you are saying to start up the DAA and Erase at week four? or at week 1?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1. Meant to run the DAA for 4-6 weeks total.

Also, Osta and Ep1c are fantastic together. I imagine ArA and Osta would be good too. But from experience I can say the Ep1c combo is great.

nwracing

Awards
Letro is major overkill for Osta. I wouldn't even run an AI unless you have pre existing gyno. Even then something like Elimistane would be fine. Inhibit P is a good call. For SERM I would do the Clomid at 50/50/25/25.
Appreciate your insight. Should I run Inhibit P all the way through the cycle and the pct, or just the cycle? At what week would you start up the DAA + Bulbine + Erase stack? and how long should I run this for? No problems with gyno.

nwracing

Awards
Appreciate your insight. Should I run Inhibit P all the way through the cycle and the pct, or just the cycle? At what week would you start up the DAA + Bulbine + Erase stack? and how long should I run this for? No problems with gyno.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Personally I would just save the inhibit p for post cycle. And you can start all of the stuff on PCT at the same time. No need to wait. Run the stack through PCT then give your body a break.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would just save the inhibit p for post cycle. And you can start all of the stuff on PCT at the same time. No need to wait.
Agree with this also. No need for Inhibit P on cycle, but some people do get prolactin sides from DAA.

nwracing

Awards
Personally I would just save the inhibit p for post cycle. And you can start all of the stuff on PCT at the same time. No need to wait. Run the stack through PCT then give your body a break.
Running DAA + AI + Inhibit P and Clomid wont be overkill?

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Ostarine Is mild and is designed to be less harsh on the body side effects wise you won't need any liver support supp as it is not methlated, also you won't need anything to combat prolactin ,you will need pct of a serm tamox 20mg for at least 2 weeks but nothing to serious

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, DAA never gave me prolactin sides either. If you don't need the Inhibit P, save your cash brother.

nwracing

Awards
So I got my bloodwork done and here are the results. My test is on the low side :(. Let me know if i am good to start this cycle.

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 395 348-1197 ng/dL 01
Comment: Comment 01
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 1.8 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 3.1 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
1 of 2
Estradiol
Estradiol 19.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology

nwracing

Awards
Same here, DAA never gave me prolactin sides either. If you don't need the Inhibit P, save your cash brother.
What is the benefit of running Clomid over Torem or Nolva?

nwracing

Awards
Do you think it would be smart to run Dermacrine alongside Osta to help with my lower test levels. Thus making my cycle more effective? or will it make a difference in the gainz department?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Do you think it would be smart to run Dermacrine alongside Osta to help with my lower test levels. Thus making my cycle more effective? or will it make a difference in the gainz department?
I've never "felt" suppressed on Osta. Don't think it would be necessary to run a base. It also won't hurt anything, so it is up to you.

nwracing

Awards
I've never "felt" suppressed on Osta. Don't think it would be necessary to run a base. It also won't hurt anything, so it is up to you.
Will I have better results, considering that my test is somewhat low already? or do test levels even matter when on the cycle?

Swolljaboi

Awards
If you're suppressed from using a hormonal like Osta, using a "test base" such as Dermacrine won't raise your test levels. The idea of using a base is just to offset side effects such as lethargy, libido loss, etc. I have not personally experienced these side effects from Osta.

nwracing

Awards
If you're suppressed from using a hormonal like Osta, using a "test base" such as Dermacrine won't raise your test levels. The idea of using a base is just to offset side effects such as lethargy, libido loss, etc. I have not personally experienced these side effects from Osta.
got it thanks!

nwracing

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update on my cycle. I am currently on my 2nd week at 20mg ED. Pumps and workouts have been great. However, I woke up this morning with puffy nips. How should I take care of this? Should I start with erase or do letro or novla? Let me know.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update on my cycle. I am currently on my 2nd week at 20mg ED. Pumps and workouts have been great. However, I woke up this morning with puffy nips. How should I take care of this? Should I start with erase or do letro or novla? Let me know.
Jump on the erase, should calm it down in a few days. If it gets worse then you need to reevaluate

nwracing

Awards
Jump on the erase, should calm it down in a few days. If it gets worse then you need to reevaluate
Okay, Ill give it a shot. I am going to run the old erase. Would you dose it at 50 or 75 mg?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, Ill give it a shot. I am going to run the old erase. Would you dose it at 50 or 75 mg?
I would jump on 75mg and try to get it taken care of. Are you having any pain in your nips or just a little puffiness?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just slight puffiness. nothing crazy
In that case, just do the 50. It's not a big deal if they get a little puffy and sensitive, if you start have shooting pains in your nips you have a problem. The erase should take care of it