First time user

wyattstott

Awards
Hey guys I lost my leg 2 1/2 years ago and have gained 40lbs. I have finally gotten back to the gym.
I purchased Tren-a-stan, testplex 450 and liver care. I have been on for 2 weeks and it amazing what ive already seen. I just ordered epistane andro with a another test booster.
My question is this: do i have to do a PCT after 4 weeks of trenstane or can i go right into epistane and then cycle off with revolution PCT(with T-X3)?

Seriously ANY help is appreciated. dosage , mounts per day.... ect. 6'2' 230lbs 33yo male

Wyatt

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane-Andro? Do you mean Epi-Andro? That is not Epistane.

wyattstott

Awards
Epistane Andro By IronMagLabs- thats what the bottle says.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it say Epistane-Andro? Or Epi-Andro? Because Epi-Andro is epiandrosterone, not Epistane. Be sure you know what you're taking. I just looked at their website to make sure I knew what I was talking about. It's not Epistane-Andro.

Epistane's nomenclature is: epithio methyl etioallochallin

If that's not on your bottle it's not Epistane

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Serm for PCT after trenstane.
Make sure to run more support than just liver. Thats important, but its like only putting sunscreen on your nose then taking a hike in the sahara. This stuff will put some stress on your heart and your cholesterol goes to hell.

As a first time user I suggest doing a lot more research before starting your next cycle and get your serm ordered now so you have it for PCT this run and the next 2-3 you're planning out

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established

IML sells epi-andro. They had epi-tren which was epistane and is no longer avaliable. Epi andro is dhea based if I'm not mistaken

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
IML sells epi-andro. They had epi-tren which was epistane and is no longer avaliable. Epi andro is dhea based if I'm not mistaken