Ostashred Cycle

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Started a cut a few weeks ago and for the last 8 weeks I wanted to try a new product on the market (Ostashred by Hard Rock Supplements).
There is an AI in the product already so I won't need to get one, but I'm going to go ahead and get a PCT as I will be using this product 8 weeks and also use a cortisol blocker with my PCT. Dosing on the Ostashred is spread out in 2 doses (12.5mg of Ostarine per dose) So the run down will be something like this... I'm gonna also stacK a natural anabolic Anogenin with my PCT.

Ostashred by Hard Rock Supplements- 12.5/25/25/25/25/25/25/12.5

PCT:
Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs- 4 caps daily for 4 weeks
Ano-Genin by Blackstone Labs- 2 caps daily for 4 weeks
Reduce XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions- 3 caps daily for 4 weeks

SUPPLEMENTS:
Whey- Post workout
L-Glutamine- Pre and Post workout
Fat Burner- In the morning on Empty Stomach
Multi-Vitamin- With Breakfast
Cell Mass- Twice Daily
Bio-Gro- Post Workout
ZMA- Before Bed
BCAA- Sip Throughout the day

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Any extra information would be great guys if needed anyway lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

CJNator

Awards
Looks solid, why are you tampering down at the end?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
If you want some info behind it you can read up on it at Strong Supplement Shop. But really your stack looks good. Are you going to be logging it? We actually have a promo for it right now. ha. So it'll be interesting seeing a lot of ppl's thoughts on it.
I'll probably keep tabs weekly or if anything adverse happens lol.... I know everyone reacts differently to Ostarine...

CJNator

Awards
Would it be better to finish it out full force at 25mg?
Yea tampering IMO won't do anything. I've taken osta a couple of times and never tampered it. Also i never saw it in a log nor was recommended to tamper it.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Ostarine has approx 24 hour half life so don't split the doses, take it all in one go first thing in the AM.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine has approx 24 hour half life so don't split the doses, take it all in one go first thing in the AM.
So ditch the recommended dosage and just take the 2 12.5mg capsules together with breakfast instead of 1 dose with breakfast and 2nd dose 6-8 hours later or pre workout?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, Libido Suppression... I know at 25mg/ED Ostarine is going to suppress not only natural test but free test, I wanna still pork on the reg, should I run test alongside or will I be fine?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yes, take both together at roughly the same time every day. I take mine upon waking at 6 or 7am and have breakfast about an hour later. I always like to do supps on an empty a stomach as possible though I understand with Osta it makes no difference.

You'll be fine, I've been running 20mg/ED and I'm into week five and have had no problems with libido. I will be jacking up my dose to 25mg/ED for the last three weeks.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes, take both together at roughly the same time every day. I take mine upon waking at 6 or 7am and have breakfast about an hour later. I always like to do supps on an empty a stomach as possible though I understand with Osta it makes no difference. You'll be fine, I've been running 20mg/ED and I'm into week five and have had no problems with libido. I will be jacking up my dose to 25mg/ED for the last three weeks.
Any noticeable changes in weight and or physique?

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
Ran Osta many times without taking Post Cycle support. Why are you taking 3x by Vital Labs post cycle?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ran Osta many times without taking Post Cycle support. Why are you taking 3x by Vital Labs post cycle?
Rather be safe than sorry, I have heard of some people getting a little Gyno from Osta and some testosterone Suppression. Studies have shown that even 3mg of Osta suppresses testosterone...

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
Rather be safe than sorry, I have heard of some people getting a little Gyno from Osta and some testosterone Suppression. Studies have shown that even 3mg of Osta suppresses testosterone...
Sorry, I thought 3 x was just liver protection...I can see that it is a comprehensive product to raise test levels. Ya I am all for that for sure! I have been using Viron myself. Your gonna love your run. Have fun!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Any noticeable changes in weight and or physique?
I've been avoiding weighing myself on my scales as it just fluctuates too greatly. I'm due for a mid cycle DEXA scan to compare to initial results next week. I'm running a log under the Cycle Info section:

Visually though, I have DEFINITELY lost body fat, my abs are starting to show through again, getting nice deep cuts between rear delts and triceps, At the same time I feel and look bigger and this is noticeable in the singlets I wear to the gym, I feel like I'm bulging out of them.

Training wise, strength is up....a lot. I haven't updated my workouts for awhile but this weekend just gone I added 15kg or say 35pounds to my PB deadlift and earlier last week I added 50kg or say 212 pounds to my PB leg press - for reps.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have two bottles of Ostashred here and am curious..the serving size is two caps at 12.5 Ostarine.

Are we supposed to take 4 caps per day to get 25 or is two caps per day 25mg?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I was splitting the, morning and night. You think its a better way to dose 2 am instead?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yes, as I posted above, the Ostarine has a long half life, almost 24 hours. So instead of having 12.5mililgrams in your system for half a day then 25 milligrams later then back to 12.5 have all 25 in your system all at once. Try to keep dosing consistent in the AM, I try and take mine upon waking between 6 and 7 depending when I get up each day that way my system is constantly saturated with a consistent amount.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick responses. I am vigilant with my supps and timing so no worries there. Appreciate it.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, would it be smart to work up to 25 mg like I showed in the layout or should I just start 25mg week 1?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Quick question, would it be smart to work up to 25 mg like I showed in the layout or should I just start 25mg week 1?
Up to personal preference I guess. From what I gather it's not like a PH (I haven't done a PH before) where you should ease into it becuase of feelings and side effects.

I just jumped in at 20mg and will go up to 25mg from week 5 mostly because that's how my bottle worked out for an 8 week run.

So depending on what size dosages you have, you could start lower. Some people see 12.5mg as a minimum dose, I think most people find 20 - 30mg the most effective dose if that helps.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start the reduce XT week 3 of PCT.

As far as starting at 25mg or ramping up, osta is pretty mild, I would just start at 25mg right of the bat.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I am starting Sunday as thanks to the mail man being to lazy to leave the package I have to go and pick it up from the post office! But other than that I've got most of the info I need and if anything drastic happens I'll jump on for info. Should I log this cycle?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Thanks guys, I am starting Sunday as thanks to the mail man being to lazy to leave the package I have to go and pick it up from the post office! But other than that I've got most of the info I need and if anything drastic happens I'll jump on for info. Should I log this cycle?
No worries man, I'm sure everything will be A-OK.

If you log is up to you, I guess there are two major areas of dispute about Ostarine - shut down effects and overall efficacy of the product so I guess the more info that gets out there, the better.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If your running osta for 8 weeks you should get a serm because you will be suppressed for a cycle longer then 4 weeks , I took osta and I started noticing suppression at the 3rd week of my cycle but this is also how my body reacts everyone different

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
Osta is mild, but allot of people get headaches in the first week or two....so (even after many runs), I start with 10mg for a few days...and ramp up to 25 after about 7 days...save yourself the headaches...it won't make a difference in your gains...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to run ostashred soon, I also have osta rx like 60 caps could I add one cap on top of the 2osta shred, would this benefit me as all?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Best gains have been seen between 20-30mg. Some benefits for going to 36, but no difference in gains after that pointcfrom what stydies have shown

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Osta is mild, but allot of people get headaches in the first week or two....so (even after many runs), I start with 10mg for a few days...and ramp up to 25 after about 7 days...save yourself the headaches...it won't make a difference in your gains...
Never ran Osta before but I have run a couple cycles of PH and even a cycle of an AAS, it's new to me so I'm sure I can handle it, it will just be another cycle to put in the books, I'm just getting as much info as I can...

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
No worries man, I'm sure everything will be A-OK. If you log is up to you, I guess there are two major areas of dispute about Ostarine - shut down effects and overall efficacy of the product so I guess the more info that gets out there, the better.
So as far as PCT goes I'm okay? I have Clomid on hand? Should get a SERM or would the AI in the Ostashred be okay?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run 3 weeks Clomid low dose plus super PCT 3x. Mini pct

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run a low dose serm just because your gonna end up spending the same amount on an AI so why not take the route to faster recovery . If your doing 8 weeks 20/20/10/10 or even 20/10/10/10 would be good for nova or Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I picked everything up today.

Here is how this is how the 8 week cycle will go...

On Cycle -
Ostashred: 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25

PCT-
Post Cycle 3x by Vita Labs: 4 caps/ED
And-Genin: 2 caps/ED
3rd week of PCT start Reduce XT: 3 caps/ED

Does this look good? Can I add anything or should this be a solid run...?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's true, more clones will probably pop up too. I hope for S4 and LGD 4033s to pop up too!
Most likely will happen, there's not much left after the ban but stuff will likely arise!

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Popped 2 Ostashreds for a total of 25 mg of Ostarine and 50mg of Arimistane
Popped 2 SST fat burners and did morning cardio...

Side Effects:
Slight Headache
Very Minor Back Pumps

Nutrition:
So far so good haven't missed a meal. It's a low carb day today so feeling a slight bit sluggish...
Calories so far: 879.46
Protein: 133.63
Carbs: 42.97
Fat: 24.72

Workout:
Haven't killed a session yet but will be headed to the gym soon for a Chest, Triceps and Calved workout.

Current Height and Weight:
5'10 and 207 according to scale this morning...

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Subbed...

I wanna see what this product does for you..

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Like allot of people say you'll get headaches the first week but mine went away at around day 4 , by the way the stuff have me crazy vivid dreams .

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Like allot of people say you'll get headaches the first week but mine went away at around day 4 , by the way the stuff have me crazy vivid dreams .
Guess we will find out tonight, I'll report anything crazy lmao.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a workout, I'm pretty carb depleted but I had an unusually CRAZY pump today! Probably the best one I have ever had. Had people starring at me... I just felt really big lol!

CJNator

Awards
I <3 Ostarine pumps! I have LDG and GW on the way!

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Yes, as I posted above, the Ostarine has a long half life, almost 24 hours. So instead of having 12.5mililgrams in your system for half a day then 25 milligrams later then back to 12.5 have all 25 in your system all at once. Try to keep dosing consistent in the AM, I try and take mine upon waking between 6 and 7 depending when I get up each day that way my system is constantly saturated with a consistent amount.
This logic isn't quite right.

With a half life of 24 hours, if you only dose once a day, your levels will fluctuate by 50%. Say you start dosing 25 mg once a day. You'll approach steady state around a week or so. Then, every morning before your dose, you will have nearly 25mg kicking around your system from all your previous doses. Pop your next 25 and you're up to 50mg of Ostarine in your system. By the next morning, it's back down to 25. That's a fluctuation of 25-50mg every day.

If you instead dose 12.5mg every 12 hours, once you reach steady state, you will have about 30mg in your system before each dose and 42.5 after. Fluctuating between 30 and 42.5 every 12 hours is more stable.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
This logic isn't quite right. With a half life of 24 hours, if you only dose once a day, your levels will fluctuate by 50%. Say you start dosing 25 mg once a day. You'll approach steady state around a week or so. Then, every morning before your dose, you will have nearly 25mg kicking around your system from all your previous doses. Pop your next 25 and you're up to 50mg of Ostarine in your system. By the next morning, it's back down to 25. That's a fluctuation of 25-50mg every day. If you instead dose 12.5mg every 12 hours, once you reach steady state, you will have about 30mg in your system before each dose and 42.5 after. Fluctuating between 30 and 42.5 every 12 hours is more stable.
So I should switch it up. Taking 1 capsule upon waking and 1 capsule 12 hours later and then repeat at the same times everyday?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
metallifter87 Anabolics 12
jake.miller23 Anabolics 3