help-penicillin in pct?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into pct taking Clomid and nolva and the doc thinks I have strep throat. Will penicillin conflict with either of those?

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
I'm a week into pct taking Clomid and nolva and the doc thinks I have strep throat. Will penicillin conflict with either of those?
Clomid and Nolva are both extremely hepatotoxic.
Penicillin is no different.
Be careful not to overload your liver.
During my cycle had throat problems and bought ginger in natural form (Root) abundant in my country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger#mediaviewer/File:Ingwer_2_fcm.jpg
My problem was solved.
Other sources:
http://www.digherbs.com/throat-infection.html

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you are taking phenoxymethylpenicillin (penicillin V)?

It is almost completely renally eliminated and it undergoes very little hepatic metabolism (hydrolysis) which is not subject to interaction as would CYP3A4 substrates when co-administered with Tamoxifen.
So there is no concern at all taking together.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
I'm assuming you are taking phenoxymethylpenicillin (penicillin V)?

It is almost completely renally eliminated and it undergoes very little hepatic metabolism (hydrolysis) which is not subject to interaction as would CYP3A4 substrates when co-administered with Tamoxifen.
So there is no concern at all taking together.
Where penicillin is synthesized my son?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas for the reassurance. I'm still gaining through pct so this is a downer. I rested up today and am gonna kill it tomorrow

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
OMG. Penicillin is synthesized in the liver. Subject finished. good luck ddemark
You are misinterpreting the word 'synthesize' and 'metabolise' - and sounds desperately uneducated by doing so and trying to discredit me. Probably irrelevant information, as you clearly don't understand even very basic pharmacokinetic terminology, but the OP has not even indicated the particular type of penicillin that he is taking- I have assumed it is phenoxymethylpenicillin as therapeutic guidelines dictate that this taken as 500mg QID otherwise healthy individuals is the treatment for strep throat. If I am correct in this presumption then phenoxymethylpenicillin 'metabolism' does not pose any pharmacokinetic interaction with clomiphene nor tamoxifen.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
You are misinterpreting the word 'synthesize' and 'metabolise' - and sounds desperately uneducated by doing so and trying to discredit me. Probably irrelevant information, as you clearly don't understand even very basic pharmacokinetic terminology, but the OP has not even indicated the particular type of penicillin that he is taking- I have assumed it is phenoxymethylpenicillin as therapeutic guidelines dictate that this taken as 500mg QID otherwise healthy individuals is the treatment for strep throat. If I am correct in this presumption then phenoxymethylpenicillin 'metabolism' does not pose any pharmacokinetic interaction with clomiphene nor tamoxifen.
No interaction DOCTOR.
But **** the liver.
Clomid and Nolva Both are extremely hepatotoxic.
Penicillin is the different.
Bye I have no time for you I just do not think insurance mix 3 hepatotoxic compounds.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
No interaction DOCTOR. But **** the liver. Clomid and Nolva Both are extremely hepatotoxic. Penicillin is the different. Bye I have no time for you I just do not think insurance mix 3 hepatotoxic compounds.
Your antagonism is ridiculous- considering your argument has no basis other than 'Penicillin is no different'. I could direct you to the appropriate references so you could see how silly your statements are- but I'm almost sure you wouldn't be able to understand them.

Didn't want to pull this card, but I'll take my postgraduate education and practitioner experience over your Wikipedia references.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Your antagonism is ridiculous- considering your argument has no basis other than 'Penicillin is no different'. I could direct you to the appropriate references so you could see how silly your statements are- but I'm almost sure you wouldn't be able to understand them.

Didn't want to pull this card, but I'll take my postgraduate education and practitioner experience over your Wikipedia references.
People without education and study.(Pharmacist)
Travel to Norway (Oslo).
You'll like people(education and university) and money(Job).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Clomid and Nolva are both extremely hepatotoxic.
Penicillin is no different.
Be careful not to overload your liver.
During my cycle had throat problems and bought ginger in natural form (Root) abundant in my country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger#mediaviewer/File:Ingwer_2_fcm.jpg
My problem was solved.
Other sources:
http://www.digherbs.com/throat-infection.html
Lol, what? NONE of those 3 drugs are even close to extremely hepatotoxic. Penicillin has almost no effect on liver function. Please go.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
People without education and study.(Pharmacist)
Travel to Norway (Oslo).
You'll like people(education and university) and money(Job).
There is zero chance you are a pharmacist. If you are, you've learned absolutely nothing from your formal education and are a detriment to the healthcare community at large, in which case I'd seriously suggest you stop practicing pharmacy for the good of the world.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
There is zero chance you are a pharmacist. If you are, you've learned absolutely nothing from your formal education and are a detriment to the healthcare community at large, in which case I'd seriously suggest you stop practicing pharmacy for the good of the world.

I'm not too sure whether he's claiming to be pharmacist- I had a bit of trouble decoded that cryptic response.
I think he suggesting that I should move to Norway because I would like the people and would make good money...??? ...maybe.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Lol, what? NONE of those 3 drugs are even close to extremely hepatotoxic. Penicillin has almost no effect on liver function. Please go.
This is just one of thousands of articles on toxicity (Nolva Clomid)
To answer your question about my work.
I work at Oracle company.
You may not know anything about advanced programming and database.
You're welcome
http://www.oracle.com

http://www.wickedsupplements.com/the-dangers-of-clomid-and-nolvadex/
These drugs are a true danger to men’s health, unfortunately these drugs have been linked to many side effects:
Liver Toxicity
Reduced Libido
Ocular Toxicity/Blurred Vision (cataracts on the eyes)
Emotional Side-effects
Uterine Cancer (the female equivalent to a males prostate)
Endometrial cancer
Liver Cancer
Testicular cancer
Fatty liver disease
Hepatotoxicity of antibiotics.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7491842

Sorry but pure penicillin decades is not used in patients with complications in the throat.
Pure penicillin is totally obsolete in my country.
There is modern variations that really are effective but that are bad for the liver.
This is not my work but it is so good judgment.
My sister has liver cirrhosis.
The doctor totally banned antibiotics and anti-inflammatory.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is just one of thousands of articles on toxicity (Nolva Clomid)
To answer your question about my work.
I work at Oracle company.
You may not know anything about advanced programming and database.
You're welcome
http://www.oracle.com

http://www.wickedsupplements.com/the-dangers-of-clomid-and-nolvadex/
These drugs are a true danger to men’s health, unfortunately these drugs have been linked to many side effects:
Liver Toxicity
Reduced Libido
Ocular Toxicity/Blurred Vision (cataracts on the eyes)
Emotional Side-effects
Uterine Cancer (the female equivalent to a males prostate)
Endometrial cancer
Liver Cancer
Testicular cancer
Fatty liver disease
Hepatotoxicity of antibiotics.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7491842

Sorry but pure penicillin decades is not used in patients with complications in the throat.
Pure penicillin is totally obsolete in my country.
There is modern variations that really are effective but that are bad for the liver.
This is not my work but it is so good judgment.
My sister has liver cirrhosis.
The doctor totally banned antibiotics and anti-inflammatory.
That's because she has cirrhosis and can't metabolize drugs, not because anti-inflammatories or antibiotics are hepatotoxic. This is my area of work

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
I would take that article on tamoxifen with a grain of salt- it is thwart with propaganda with a very apparent ulterior motive.
Yes there are case reports (I would be very surprised if there are 'thousands') that indicate that tamoxifen can induce liver injury and fatty liver disease-however these are very rare and are associated with immune responses mediated through rare genetic polymorphisms coding human leukocyte antigens and use for greater than 6 months respectively.

There are certain community prescribed beta-lactam antibiotics (flucloxacillin and dicloxacillin- both used for soft tissue infection) that have an association with liver injury, however the evidence for these is based only in case reports and incidence has been calculated at about 3 in 100000 cases- and in this population it appears most prevalent in females greatest than 65 years who have prior liver issues.
Clavulanic acid (used in combination with amoxicillin- yet not first line therapy for strep throat as per OP) has a greater incidence of liver injury- approximately 10 in 100000 and recent evidence suggests, in a manner similar to tamoxifen, that this appears result of rare polymorphisms coding HLAs.

If there was any cause for concern like your advocating- the level of evidence, be it formal or theoretical, would be significantly more apparent!
You really need to drop the adamancy, your argument is so loose it's actually comical you are persisting with it.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
I would take that article on tamoxifen with a grain of salt- it is thwart with propaganda with a very apparent ulterior motive.
Yes there are case reports (I would be very surprised if there are 'thousands') that indicate that tamoxifen can induce liver injury and fatty liver disease-however these are very rare and are associated with immune responses mediated through rare genetic polymorphisms coding human leukocyte antigens and use for greater than 6 months respectively.

There are certain community prescribed beta-lactam antibiotics (flucloxacillin and dicloxacillin- both used for soft tissue infection) that have an association with liver injury, however the evidence for these is based only in case reports and incidence has been calculated at about 3 in 100000 cases- and in this population it appears most prevalent in females greatest than 65 years who have prior liver issues.
Clavulanic acid (used in combination with amoxicillin- yet not first line therapy for strep throat as per OP) has a greater incidence of liver injury- approximately 10 in 100000 and recent evidence suggests, in a manner similar to tamoxifen, that this appears result of rare polymorphisms coding HLAs.

If there was any cause for concern like your advocating- the level of evidence, be it formal or theoretical, would be significantly more apparent!
You really need to drop the adamancy, your argument is so loose it's actually comical you are persisting with it.
Comics is a country use pure penicillin.
Vietnam?
http://www.wickedsupplements.com/the...-and-nolvadex/
Sorry but I believe the article written based on 62 solid sources.
References -
1. Drug Discovery
By Walter Sneader

2. D.E.S., the bitter pill.
Meyers, Robert (1983).
New York: Seaview/Putnam. ISBN 0-399-31008-8

3. Geometric isomers of substituted triphenylethylenes and antiestrogen action
VC Jordan, B Haldemann, and KE Allen
Endocrinology, Apr 1981; 108: 1353.

4. Antioestrogens: a review.
LUNAN, C.B. et al.
Clin. Endocrinol., 4, 551–572. (1975).

5. Patient No More: The Politics of Breast Cancer,
Batt, Sharon et al
Spinifex Press, Melbourne, Australia, 1994, page 118

6. The Estrogen Receptor: A model for molecular medicine
Elwood V et al.
Department of Cell Biology. Vol 9, 1980-1989

7. Tamoxifen (ICI46,474) as a targeted therapy to treat and prevent breast cancer
V Craig Jordan
British Journal of Pharmacology (2006) 147, S269-S276

Invite more little friends try to help you in the topic.
Bye

Ztanzanite

Awards
I consulted this very question with Dr. Scally.....
He said "no problem".....
��