Epistane Stack Advice

Rk6187

Awards
Hi All,

I'm not new to lifting or dieting but as I am aging I'm looking for a little extra boost to help me cut up some more. Currently I'm 31 yo, approx 13% (at least based on caliper assessment) and am considering using Epi / Tren as a first time PH use based on the positive reviews that I have read thus far regarding the products and their relatively low number of sides if run properly. I've been stuck here for a while at this BW and % fat despite changing diet and being very mindful of my routine and health. My diet is in check as I pretty much run IF all year round..and stay around 250 g protein every day. I am 5'10" and 208 lbs. Since I run leangains I only do LISS on some days for cardio..that's pretty much it. The only supplements I use are Whey isolate, fish oils, multi, cissus. I have previously run lean xtreme with xi-kt with some success...at the time I PCT with pct black and erase pro and had no sides. ..Quite frankly on all the boards no body talks about where to get some of the PCT products from (I get that its against the rules)..however, the only site that I am familiar with (that some have hinted towards) only has liquid PCT and I am not sure if that means its injected or sublingual...Sorry to sound like a complete newbie but I am. I am sensitive to stimulants somewhat. If there is a more suitable stack that you recommend for assistance in losing another 2-3% BF I'd appreciate any advice. I am aware that the aforementioned supps should have a more suitable PCT/AI for recovery. I would probably consider ramping up on EPI while maintaining a steady dose of tren. Please provide breakdown of dosage / 6 week cycle with PCT. Thanks so much for your time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi All, I'm not new to lifting or dieting but as I am aging I'm looking for a little extra boost to help me cut up some more. Currently I'm 31 yo, approx 13% (at least based on caliper assessment) and am considering using Epi / Tren as a first time PH use based on the positive reviews that I have read thus far regarding the products and their relatively low number of sides if run properly. I've been stuck here for a while at this BW and % fat despite changing diet and being very mindful of my routine and health. My diet is in check as I pretty much run IF all year round..and stay around 250 g protein every day. I am 5'10" and 208 lbs. Since I run leangains I only do LISS on some days for cardio..that's pretty much it. The only supplements I use are Whey isolate, fish oils, multi, cissus. I have previously run lean xtreme with xi-kt with some success...at the time I PCT with pct black and erase pro and had no sides. ..Quite frankly on all the boards no body talks about where to get some of the PCT products from (I get that its against the rules)..however, the only site that I am familiar with (that some have hinted towards) only has liquid PCT and I am not sure if that means its injected or sublingual...Sorry to sound like a complete newbie but I am. I am sensitive to stimulants somewhat. If there is a more suitable stack that you recommend for assistance in losing another 2-3% BF I'd appreciate any advice. I am aware that the aforementioned supps should have a more suitable PCT/AI for recovery. I would probably consider ramping up on EPI while maintaining a steady dose of tren. Please provide breakdown of dosage / 6 week cycle with PCT. Thanks so much for your time.
there's plenty of places to find the dosages for a recommended cycle. You should read up a bit and then propose what you think a good layout for yourself would be rather then asking for someone to do the work for you. It's always best to understand why the dosages are what they are and not just take someone's advice.

As for the serms, the liquids are oral. Get and oral syringe and enjoy the flavor (it's usually kerosene esque ha)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I don't think anyone here is going to spoon feed you dosing protocols. If you came with an idea people would help tinker but to just lay it out shows no initiative or prior research which is extremely important when dealing with hormones.

With that said, Dma378 had a great cut/recomp using our Ostar1ne and EP1C. While a SERM PCT is still recommended, especially when getting to higher doses (20mg+), Osta is much more mild while shining in a cut/recomp scenario.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kerosene-esque. That pretty much nails it!! LOL. Frank also nailed it too that Ostar1ne does great on a cut or recomp. If you're not familiar with it, it's a SARM not a PH. I cut about 5% BF while maintaining and possibly adding a little LBM at a 300 calorie deficit. I could type out all the info I know about Ostarine, but it's nothing that you can't search and read for yourself. Summed up, less sides, still suppressive, needs a pct in which I recommend a low dosed SERM (you will get conflicting opinions on that), killer pumps and vascularity with a general sense of well being.

But if you come back with an EPI/Tren plan we can help you out on that if you decide to go that way.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Read up on this stuff a lot more. Then re read it again. Come back with a set up and id be more than willing to critique.
Good luck

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What these guys said. Read up and research research research. Although we don't carry those prohormones we still have info on them and pct protocol still up. Follow link and go from there as a good base.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep like said above strong supplement shop if still a really good place to get info on all ph's even though we dont carry them anymore.