Question about ph's

M

mrupton

Awards
strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-mass-builders-stack?feedback=1]Ultimate Mass Builders Stack | Methylstenbolone Stack

Would something like this be good or bad for a 19 year old, of course its not great for you but will I benefit from it?

I dont wanna take steroids but I wanna get a nice physique I know it can be done without taking anything but mines well take something that will help, since I tried ara and anabeta figured this be the next step up without crossing the line too far?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It would be bad brother. In the long term it is going to hurt your physique by stifling your natural test levels if you want a natural supplement that works well look at epicatechin Olympus labs makes a product called Epic that works really well and it wont mess with your hormones. On a side note are you trying to loose or gain weight

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
How far is crossing the line too far? Pro hormones/designer steroids isn't some sort of mild venture. As McCrew said, both our EP1C and Dermastrength are natural products that would definitely be able to help enhance your physique depending on diet and training.

M

mrupton

Awards
It would be bad brother. In the long term it is going to hurt your physique by stifling your natural test levels if you want a natural supplement that works well look at epicatechin Olympus labs makes a product called Epic that works really well and it wont mess with your hormones. On a side note are you trying to loose or gain weight
Thanks for the honesty and gain weight.

M

mrupton

Awards
How far is crossing the line too far? Pro hormones/designer steroids isn't some sort of mild venture. As McCrew said, both our EP1C and Dermastrength are natural products that would definitely be able to help enhance your physique depending on diet and training.
Well I didnt wanna do anything crazy because im on an ssri for anxiety/depression so I didnt want to mess with that at all and I really cant find anything regarding if they interfere with another so playing it safe.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks for the honesty and gain weight.
Nice well gaining weight at that age with your hormones being as high as they are may be a task because you are probably burning calories at a crazy rate. So knowing how many calories you are taking in is going to be more important than supplementation. However since you already tried Anabeta elite and ARA if you want to put together a new stack I would try Epic by Olympus labs and DCP 2.0 by BPS Epi should help with your strength and recovery and DCP has helped me stay lean while bulking plus its not even a stimulant based fat burner so you can keep taking your pre work out drink or if you would like to add in a stimulant fat burner the company I rep for makes one called Therm-X Pro its combination of stimulants should make for a "feel good" fat burner.
Cheers mate

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll just reiterate what's already been said. There are better options that don't mess with your hormones at such an early age. Props to you for asking and sounding like you are listening. But Methylstenbolone is no joke. Is it effective? Yes. But at your age, so is food. And training on point. McCrew is the man, he's got some good advice there for you, no need to repeat it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 19 definitely not. Get your diet right and training right and stick with natural anabolics.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I didnt wanna do anything crazy because im on an ssri for anxiety/depression so I didnt want to mess with that at all and I really cant find anything regarding if they interfere with another so playing it safe.
I'd be careful. You could easily have an interaction with any supplement while taking an SSRI.

M

mrupton

Awards
I'd be careful. You could easily have an interaction with any supplement while taking an SSRI.
I'd figured as if, so far I haven't had any noticeable side effects this far but i'm still going to be cautious.

M

mrupton

Awards
I'll just reiterate what's already been said. There are better options that don't mess with your hormones at such an early age. Props to you for asking and sounding like you are listening. But Methylstenbolone is no joke. Is it effective? Yes. But at your age, so is food. And training on point. McCrew is the man, he's got some good advice there for you, no need to repeat it.
Thanks for the kind words.

I'll just stick with basics and natural stuff for the time-being. Probably going to try some of the Olympus Labs stuff in the near future.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. I'll just stick with basics and natural stuff for the time-being. Probably going to try some of the Olympus Labs stuff in the near future.
Good man. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any of our products. Or check out our Subforum in the Supplement Companies section.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words.

I'll just stick with basics and natural stuff for the time-being. Probably going to try some of the Olympus Labs stuff in the near future.
I'm using dermastrength and epic from Olympus labs right now and it is a winning combination. this is a great natty stack that you can make some progress with. Good luck and props for being smart enough to ask and take good advice