Got my Dermatr3st in the mail today...

Swolljaboi

Awards
The bottle is completely smashed. Contents spilled out all inside the package. Looks like it got run over by a truck.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottle is completely smashed. Contents spilled out all inside the package. Looks like it got run over by a truck.
if you bought it from one of the suppliers on am.com then you should probably post a thread on their forum.
If you didn't buy it from one of the suppliers on am.com, then you should probably email or call that supplier
directly and let them resolve the issue for you.

Swolljaboi

Awards
if you bought it from one of the suppliers on am.com then you should probably post a thread on their forum.
If you didn't buy it from one of the suppliers on am.com, then you should probably email or call that supplier
directly and let them resolve the issue for you.
I contacted the site and they are shipping me a replacement.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I contacted the site and they are shipping me a replacement.
Sounds like that company deserves some well deserved praise for taking care of it so quickly.
Especially seeing that it was probably the shippers fault for damaging it.. :)

Swolljaboi

Awards
They're not on the boards or I would. I definitely expressed my gratitude though.

CJNator

Awards
Save the extra stuff in the smashed bottle for a little longer cycle, you got to recycle :)

Swolljaboi

Awards
Just curious as to what the point was to this thread?
Just sharing a life experience brother. I was kinda shocked that USPS would run over and smash my package and deliver it that way.

CJNator

Awards
Just sharing a life experience brother. I was kinda shocked that USPS would run over and smash my package and deliver it that way.
Maybe u bullied the driver in highschool lol