Where to get blood work? What all do I need?

W

wafflehaus

Awards
Hi all! New to forum. Like to know a good site to purchase blood work. Do they usually have a package that includes every test I need? And what is a fair price for a complete work up?

Thanks for your time !

I should add that I'm midway through a light cycle of test e, with a little eq, and var thrown in willy nilly. Just want to know where this quasi -TRT cycle is putting me. Also would like to know levels of E2( although I'm just learning how things like estradiol etc affect the body) , HDL , LDL and PSA.

W

wafflehaus

Awards
Thanks! Gonna go with PrivateMdlabs . Was looking for something cheaper but I guess that's the best value w the 15% off .

muscletank

muscletank

Awards
DiscountedLabs.com is the cheapest.

OPTIMUM REQUIRED LAB WORK (Preferred but not mandatory)

1 ------- Estradiol- ultrasensitive via LC/MS test (not EIA!) [Quest Labs code 30289]
(Labcorp code: 140244) (baseline, week 6 or 8, month 6)

GOAL: 20-50 pg/mL

2 ------- Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS) (baseline, week 6-8, month 6, then yearly)

GOAL: Total testosterone over at least 500 ng/mL and free T 2 percent or more of total T.

3 ------- DHEAs (baseline, month 6, month 12 (if supplementing))

4 ------- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel w/EGFR (baseline, week 6-8, month 6 and then once a year)

GOAL: Normal CBC including liver enzyme elevations under 20 percent and eGFR over 60

5 ------- CBC w/ diff/PLT (baselines, week 6-8, month 6 and then once or twice per year)

GOAL: Normal CBC

6 ------- Lipid profile (fasting sample) (baselines, month 6, then once per year unless high)

GOAL: Normal lipids

7 ------- T3, free (for those with low thyroid symptoms)

GOAL: Normal free T3

8 ------- T4, free (for those with low thyroid symptoms)

Goal: Normal free T4

9 ------- Ultrasensitive TSH (baseline, month 6, yearly after that depending on value and treatment)

GOAL: TSH under 3

10 -------- Prostatic Specific Antigen (PSA) (Baseline before testosterone treatment, 6-8 weeks after and then yearly)

GOAL: PSA under 3.5

11-------- LH and FSH (for men not on testosterone yet)- Used to diagnosed primary or secondary hypogonadism. Do not waste money testing your LH and FSH if you are on testosterone since they will be undetectable.

W

wafflehaus

Awards
Thanks for your detailed response , Muscletank!

muscletank

muscletank

Awards
DiscountedLabs.com sent me a coupon for a 5% discount on entire order: 97755537E581D87