Help Plan My 1st Cycle

J

jazzman26

Awards
Hey guys, thanks in advance for any input.

About me:
25-year-old male, been seriously training for 4 years. 5'7" 180 lbs, between 10-12% BF. (When I started lifting, I weighed 135).

My goals:
Long-term, I'd like to be about 205 lbs and 6-7% BF. That's obviously going to take a while, but in the meantime, I'm just focused on making as many lean, dry gains as I can.

Other considerations:
Because of my career (won't go into details), I have very limited windows where I can be "on." Usually no more than 6 weeks at a time, maybe 5. So it will have to be a shorter cycle. (It's not so much about drug testing as it is physically being able to have the substance with me to inject).

5-WEEK CYCLE
Weeks 1-5 - Test E - 500mg weekly (250 mon / 250 thurs)
Weeks 1-5 - Deca - 300mg weekly (300 mon)
Weeks 4-5 - Winstrol - 210mg weekly (30 daily)

I included Winstrol because I am interested in the dryness it offers. I've read good things about Deca/Winny combos, despite it not being super common. Also, I'll be finishing up this cycle as pool season starts ;)

My questions for you are:
1. Would you change any dosages?
2. PCT. Nolva & Clomid, but what dosages, and starting when?
3. Would you recommend keeping extra Nolva on hand in case I start showing sides while on cycle? If so, what dosage?
4. Should I add anything in the first couple weeks to kickstart / frontload? If so, what? And what dosage? (Won't do orals).
5. Any other thoughts?

FYI, looks like I'll be using a UGL... not happy about that, but it is what it is.

Thanks again!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5 week cycle of test e? That makes absolutely no sense. You'd get 2 solid weeks out of the cycle lol. Just do a 4-6 week oral cycle.

J

jazzman26

Awards
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of...

If I can work things right and do an 8-week cycle of the same (adding winny maybe the last 3 weeks), what would you think?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If I can work things right and do an 8-week cycle of the same (adding winny maybe the last 3 weeks), what would you think?
Most Test E cycles will be 10-12 weeks. It takes a least 3 weeks for Test E to start working. You'd only get 2 weeks out a 5 week run.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

You could load test e hard, and do an 8 week cycle and see some definite gains for sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Cycle Logs 23
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11
T Cycle Logs 7
N Anabolics 8
ECTOmorph Anabolics 14