stopping after a week

mobbdeep

Awards
If someone were to stop test after one and a half weeks would PCT be necessary if the dosage was 250 per week? three pins total at 175 a piece.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If someone were to stop test after one and a half weeks would PCT be necessary if the dosage was 250 per week? three pins total at 175 a piece.
Yes, your body will still be shut down. So you will need to start a PCT.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I don't think you'd be shut down after one week of Test- I would say you wouldn't need any PCT.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'd be shut down after one week of Test- I would say you wouldn't need any PCT.
He's injecting testosterone, his body has stopped producing test because his levels are so much higher than normal.

A lot is down to individual but it's better to be safe, some say 14 days some 10 some 30.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Without blood tests, there's no telling. However going off the typical endocrine system, you're fine. The body will recover just fine and return to previous baselines. No need to use a SERM or anything.

Yes, your body will still be shut down. So you will need to start a PCT.
He's injecting testosterone, his body has stopped producing test because his levels are so much higher than normal.

A lot is down to individual but it's better to be safe, some say 14 days some 10 some 30.
Dude, just stop. Don't post on this forum when you have no clue what you're talking about. Your post shows you have no clue how the body works.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going on what I would do personally, I'd rather run a PCT to be safe.

Maybe I jumped the gun saying he'd be shutdown to be fair, I hear lots of different info on how long it takes for this to happen as its individual.

mobbdeep

Awards
Thank you for the feedback and input I appreciate it. Eventhough it's hard to speculate on an answer, how long before I return to baseline? weeks? months? just a ballpark figure.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the feedback and input I appreciate it. Eventhough it's hard to speculate on an answer, how long before I return to baseline? weeks? months? just a ballpark figure.
The fact is, your body doesn't actually stop producing testosterone. It will lower the production the longer/higher you use exogenous sources of hormones. The amount of test you used isn't going to cause many lasting issues. You'd be back to normal within a few weeks at most. You didn't kick with a strong PH, and you weren't pinning multiple compounds.

Also, your numbers are off. 250mg a week isn't 175 per pin. I think you meant 125mg per pin. That's a really low dose, roughly TRT levels.

mobbdeep

Awards
The fact is, your body doesn't actually stop producing testosterone. It will lower the production the longer/higher you use exogenous sources of hormones. The amount of test you used isn't going to cause many lasting issues. You'd be back to normal within a few weeks at most. You didn't kick with a strong PH, and you weren't pinning multiple compounds.

Also, your numbers are off. 250mg a week isn't 175 per pin. I think you meant 125mg per pin. That's a really low dose, roughly TRT levels.
Thanks dude. Just didn't plan things right and decided to go the doctor route.