FIRST DMZ CYCLE! PLEASE COMMENT!

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
So i have decided to dive into the anabolic world! I have been lifting for over 3 years naturally and made good strength gains and improved my physique as well. (See profile picture). I have decided to go with Super DMZ 2.0 by Blackstone Labs as my first cycle. I am going to post everything with my cycle and am hoping for some criticism, feedback, comments, or any concerns with my proposed stack. Thanks

Stats

6-2
200 lbs
approx. 14 % bf

Stack

ON CYCLE:

Super DMZ 2.0 by Blackstone Labs (2 caps/day)
Blockade - On cycle support (6 caps/ day)
Staples (fish oil, multivitamin, creatine, glutamine, bcaa, etc.)
Will have taurine on hand if needed for back pumps

POST CYCLE:

Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs (4 caps/day)
DAA by Vital Labs (4 caps/day)
Clomiphene from HardcorePeptides (40mg/day)
Staples (fish oil, multivitamin, creatine, glutamine, bcaa, etc.)

So once again, any comments questions or concerns would be greatly appreciated. This is my first ever cycle so i just want to be totally sure I'm covering all aspects of the cycle.
Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long of a cycle do you plan on running? Looks good though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serm dosages need to be adjusted, you want to taper down. Try 50/50/25/25. This is dosage for each week. I'm assuming you are just running 1 bottle so 30 day cycle? Also, an ai should be kept on hand in case of any estrogen issues.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
For sure have an AI on hand and run maybe a few weeks at a low dose after pct to prevent rebound gyno

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Serm dosages need to be adjusted, you want to taper down. Try 50/50/25/25. This is dosage for each week. I'm assuming you are just running 1 bottle so 30 day cycle? Also, an ai should be kept on hand in case of any estrogen issues.
okay so would this be better
Week 1: 50 mg daily
Week 2: 50mg daily
Week 3: 25mg daily
Week 4: 25mg daily

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
whats a quality ai?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so would this be better
Week 1: 50 mg daily
Week 2: 50mg daily
Week 3: 25mg daily
Week 4: 25mg daily
Looks good. Glad you came better prepared this time, if you need any help along the way you got it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
thanks man i really stepped up my research and am 100% focused on making this a great cycle. I'll grab some Arimistane and have it in case i need it. You've been a lot of help to me man. Truly appreciate it.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
im searching for Arimistane, but i see it mostly coming up in revolution pct, is this ok? I'm just confused on where you get it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im searching for Arimistane, but i see it mostly coming up in revolution pct, is this ok? I'm just confused on where you get it?
Ironmag labs e control 2.0 is a good one

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Elim1nate. Straight 25mg Arimistane. $25 for 120 caps
Damn, how did I forget about that? I would go with the Olympus labs

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Strong first cycle- enjoy. Should be good for 10 pound gain since you haven't run anything before, and loss of BF. - Assuming you are cutting.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Strong first cycle- enjoy. Should be good for 10 pound gain since you haven't run anything before, and loss of BF. - Assuming you are cutting.
thanks man i'm pumped! And Yes, i'd like to cut some fat and pack on some muscle!!

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
thanks man i'm pumped! And Yes, i'd like to cut some fat and pack on some muscle!!
Well I can assure you that you definitely will. Train hard enough and eat right, you might even gain 15 and some fat loss. Looks like you've turned around your life in your pic, good luck brother.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Well I can assure you that you definitely will. Train hard enough and eat right, you might even gain 15 and some fat loss. Looks like you've turned around your life in your pic, good luck brother.
Yessir, my pic shows it all man. Never ending hard work and dedication will get you good results man. I'm so stoked to take myself to the next level. Can't wait!

b0bbYboy

Awards
Good luck bro. Looks like you got everything! Im still trying to make up my mind if i should do clomid or nolva for pct on a msten cycle. Or both lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro. Looks like you got everything! Im still trying to make up my mind if i should do clomid or nolva for pct on a msten cycle. Or both lol.
Clomid is better at restoring hpta function

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys so I know I said I was ordering a couple days ago, but I was notified that my debit card had been hacked, so i had to wait for the new one to come in order to buy my stuff. In the meantime, I've been doing more research and have gathered a couple questions. Here we go, Does it make sense to run a test base during the dmz cycle or is that too much / unnecessary, given that this is my first cycle. My reasoning behind this is that I'm trying to avoid a total loss of libido. I was also browsing into some other products like epi-andro and msten. If i were to substitute one of these instead of the dmz 2.0, does the cycle support or anything need to change? Also, from a fat loss, strength gain aspect, which would yield the best results? Thanks again!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add a test base in cycle..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys so I know I said I was ordering a couple days ago, but I was notified that my debit card had been hacked, so i had to wait for the new one to come in order to buy my stuff. In the meantime, I've been doing more research and have gathered a couple questions. Here we go, Does it make sense to run a test base during the dmz cycle or is that too much / unnecessary, given that this is my first cycle. My reasoning behind this is that I'm trying to avoid a total loss of libido. I was also browsing into some other products like epi-andro and msten. If i were to substitute one of these instead of the dmz 2.0, does the cycle support or anything need to change? Also, from a fat loss, strength gain aspect, which would yield the best results? Thanks again!
Some dermacrine would work good for a base

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Some dermacrine would work good for a base
Thanks for the reply, not really into the dermal products honestly, is there any other test bases i could use for the dmz cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, not really into the dermal products honestly, is there any other test bases i could use for the dmz cycle?
4 andro works good, I ran it with sdmz2 and felt great the whole cycle

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
4 andro works good, I ran it with sdmz2 and felt great the whole cycle
awesome. Thanks yates. You've been a huge help to me. I appreciate it a lot.
I was looking at the 4-andro, and what would u recommend as the dosing, because I had seen somewhere that you needed multiple bottles for a cycle because the test base required it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome. Thanks yates. You've been a huge help to me. I appreciate it a lot.
I was looking at the 4-andro, and what would u recommend as the dosing, because I had seen somewhere that you needed multiple bottles for a cycle because the test base required it.
Just follow bottle dosing, 1 bottle will last you 30 days. That's all you need for a test base imo

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Just follow bottle dosing, 1 bottle will last you 30 days. That's all you need for a test base imo
thanks man. Also, in terms of the serm, any sites known to be pretty reliable in your experience?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3