Vitamin World DHEA = Estrogen?????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys does anyone have the ability to test the content of a bottle of supplements. I bought a bottle of Vitamin World DHEA 25 mg. and the first time I tried it I got the first symptoms of Gyno I have ever had in my life. THat was at the end of a cycle so I figured it was something else. Then I just started taking it again yesterday (50mg per day) and what do you know my right nipple is sore and I can feel a little bump. Right now I am off cycle and no AAS/PH etc for over two months. (I took four caps of Rebound and 100mgs of Clomid and 20mgs of Nolvadex right away)

Anyway I would like to know if the shitty (probably) chemists that supply Vitamin World could have fucked up an somehow gotten an estrogen type product into the bottles. I would love to have it tested and if it is something fucked up like that ..........

Also I have used other brands of DHEA in the past without this side effect.

Mr.50

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Guys does anyone have the ability to test the content of a bottle of supplements. I bought a bottle of Vitamin World DHEA 25 mg. and the first time I tried it I got the first symptoms of Gyno I have ever had in my life. THat was at the end of a cycle so I figured it was something else. Then I just started taking it again yesterday (50mg per day) and what do you know my right nipple is sore and I can feel a little bump. Right now I am off cycle and no AAS/PH etc for over two months. (I took four caps of Rebound and 100mgs of Clomid and 20mgs of Nolvadex right away)

Anyway I would like to know if the shitty (probably) chemists that supply Vitamin World could have fucked up an somehow gotten an estrogen type product into the bottles. I would love to have it tested and if it is something fucked up like that ..........

Also I have used other brands of DHEA in the past without this side effect.

Mr.50
I think labelclaimstesting.com could do it. I'm not sure though. DHEA does have the ability to convert to estro though and it depends on your hormonal state at the time you are using it....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's scary, tits are my worst fear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wudog Supplements 24
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplements 12
Batman1991 General Chat 3
firefighter2032 General Chat 4