Dmz-Epi-Sten-Max LMG cycle

joeybacs

Awards
So I'm running abomination by AAR. End of week 1 right now.
I take 2 caps a day so it'll look like this

Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/40
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
Max LMG 50/50/50/50/50/50
Sten 12/12/12/12/12/12

Support supps::
Ar1macare pro 4 caps/day
OL tudca 3 caps/day

On hand:
Transform
Taurine

Any tips or guidelines from you guys? It would really help me.
Worried about shutdown and need help to fight it. Tr3st? I was also thinking about taking some male enhancement product to increase libido (Alpha Male XL 2x).

Tips please.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
You will get shut down. Guaranteed. Only get trest if you can't handle the lethargy. Don't get a test booster. All I can say is have an AI on hand, have a proper pct set up, have some cycle support, taurine, and tudca going, and drink tons of water and eat tons of food

joeybacs

Awards
You will get shut down. Guaranteed. Only get trest if you can't handle the lethargy. Don't get a test booster. All I can say is have an AI on hand, have a proper pct set up, have some cycle support, taurine, and tudca going, and drink tons of water and eat tons of food
worried about libido. Have any tips?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Enjoy it while you can, it will probably take a couple weeks vacation
Lol yeah, this sadly. I've heard stano+trest is a great base, or dermacrine and trest, but having tried trest solo, I'd say dermacrine or stano would be responsible for the boost

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol yeah, this sadly. I've heard stano+trest is a great base, or dermacrine and trest, but having tried trest solo, I'd say dermacrine or stano would be responsible for the boost
Any of the 3 would work, Trest made my libido go through the roof!

joeybacs

Awards
Tr3st + Dermacrine it is. And maybe male enhancement? Alpha male has lotsa horny goat weed. Lol