Will this be the same compound after all?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Hey guys, any help or knowledge much appreciated.

Are these two PH's the same?:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
and
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

Notice how there's a "b" after the 17 on the first and none on the second. On the second it also says Androsta instead of Androst.

Are they the same?? I would like to make sure I'm not getting ripped off, ya know.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Anyone with a basic degree in Broscience surely would be able to share their knowledge on this?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like 2 different clones of halo, my friend had this same issue a few months ago. You should be gtg, who makes them both?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, any help or knowledge much appreciated.

Are these two PH's the same?:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
and
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

Notice how there's a "b" after the 17 on the first and none on the second. On the second it also says Androsta instead of Androst.

Are they the same?? I would like to make sure I'm not getting ripped off, ya know.
They're the same.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone with a basic degree in Broscience surely would be able to share their knowledge on this?
Not sure how bro science ties into steroid nomenclature.
It is what it is. Your bro scientist probably would have no idea what it is, or means for that matter.

Reactions: mw1
Styles C

Styles C

Awards
The Halo with the 17b-diol is Genetech Pharma Lab's "Halo 350" and the halo without the b, just 17-diol, is Black Flag's Dichlorobol (which is pre-stacked with Hexadrone).

That's my concern, was that switching to Dichlorobol after 2+ weeks on GPL's Halo 350...if the halo clone in Dichlorobol would build on top the halo 350 already in my system. I may be over-thinking it but one thing I know is that details in chemistry can mean everything.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Halo with the 17b-diol is Genetech Pharma Lab's "Halo 350" and the halo without the b, just 17-diol, is Black Flag's Dichlorobol (which is pre-stacked with Hexadrone).

That's my concern, was that switching to Dichlorobol after 2+ weeks on GPL's Halo 350...if the halo clone in Dichlorobol would build on top the halo 350 already in my system. I may be over-thinking it but one thing I know is that details in chemistry can mean everything.
Yes, you are over thinking. Run your halo cycle and enjoy the gains, you will be straight

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well 3 weeks in and you've had no gains... what do you think he means?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo gave me crazy strength gains by the end of Week 2, something isn't right

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
are you guys still able to buy halo somewhere in the US?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bingo.

Didn't know bunk had any other meaning.

Hdrol is my fav compound.

Ran halo 350 at 100mg, nothing from it.

Legit hdrol clones like iml halo extreme, treat me well even at 50mg.

plifter42

Awards
^ this. I love me some 4-chloros.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Correction. Im on my 4th week and ive gone up around 10 lbs and decent strength gains now. It just feels like I'm on super creatine, the pump at least. I knew Halo was a mild but effective compound going in. I wonder why yours was bunk. I know bunk =/= fake.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Bingo. Didn't know bunk had any other meaning. Hdrol is my fav compound. Ran halo 350 at 100mg, nothing from it. Legit hdrol clones like iml halo extreme, treat me well even at 50mg.
I'm not arguing with you, just want to say. GPL's Halo 350 fake is a bold claim though. Has that happened before with pro-steroid makers?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not arguing with you, just want to say. GPL's Halo 350 fake is a bold claim though. Has that happened before with pro-steroid makers?
It's not bold claim for me.

Their product was garbage. Complete waste of money.
Will never buy anything from the company again.

And yes, there are a number of companies that put out bunk gear.

They usually fix it later on, (like phf supps)

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
I gotcha. I def feel like im up on strength now. I feel like going to 105mg a day, I would kill it. I don't know if I should go that high for week 6 or weeks 5 and 6

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
It's not bold claim for me. Their product was garbage. Complete waste of money. Will never buy anything from the company again. And yes, there are a number of companies that put out bunk gear. They usually fix it later on, (like phf supps)
Jbryand, were you shut down at all after your 100mg ew Halo 350 run? If this **** that im on is underdosed or weak I would prefer not to waste my precious pharma nolva

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jbryand, were you shut down at all after your 100mg ew Halo 350 run? If this **** that im on is underdosed or weak I would prefer not to waste my precious pharma nolva
Nolva is way too cheap and easy to get to take any chances. Run the serm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva is way too cheap and easy to get to take any chances. Run the serm
I agree with this, but with halo 350, I'd either do nothing, or start a different brand or compound