trest-ace more ORALLY bioavail. than trest without ester?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi, i am wondering about the bioavailibility of both of these.
i used normal trestolone oral and transdermal and i think somehow i actually made more strength gains on the oral. i ran the both between 100-300mg.
now i am wondering if anyone has an approximate idea of the oral bioavailability of trestolone and wether the acetate ester increases bioavailibility orally or not.
injection is not an option right now, have no idea how to brew etc.

thanks for any input
redman

p.s. oral trest at 150-300mg a day gave me more strength gains than deca/dbol or anadrol

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
To run 150-300 a day oral, what were u running to control E? And I thought 40 prewo was a solid dose ! Lol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I have been getting good results with trest base being snorted pre-workout so far.
If you want this sort of administration than base would be best as you can also make it into a cream. You could probably make a nasal spray also but I figured it can't be any worse than cocaine so I just take a line

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya i thought it sounded crazy, 50 pwo, or 150 td is what i thought was the max!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on oral i used formadrive, retained some water and gyno flared up a ittle but not too bad. on transdermal used formestane and gyno shrunk to nothing and i got really dry and vascular
schwarz weiß.jpg

that was on trest at 6 feet, 180 pounds, bodyfat think 8% or a tad less.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well consider this, you take 300mg and it has 20% absorption. thats 420 per week. if it had an ester it would be like 500mg trest-ace injectable which is about as strong as 1.25 grams of tren. no wonder it makes one strong....lol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
**** son, you look great there. Definitely got a good look that appears bigger than you really are

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man...

so does anyone have a clue about the bioavaiability? it's really important to me.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
well consider this, you take 300mg and it has 20% absorption. thats 420 per week. if it had an ester it would be like 500mg trest-ace injectable which is about as strong as 1.25 grams of tren. no wonder it makes one strong....lol
Wait, is someone saying that trest is stronger than tren? I'm not doubting but I just haven't heard it before.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, is someone saying that trest is stronger than tren? I'm not doubting but I just haven't heard it before.
mg to mg yes, trest is way stronger than tren.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, I don't think it would be of benefit to take it intranasally. IN administration typically only works well for water-soluble compounds.