Heat vs Ice For PIP The Following Day?

weezyy

Awards
I just started a cycle of Test E and I'll probably be adding MSten tomorrow. The problem is, the gear I have is giving me bad PIP the next 2-3 days after I pin. I just did my second shot yesterday. At first I was worried it was bad gear, but this is the 4th day since my first pin and the PIP from that first pin is now gone. It's strange because I don't remember PIP to this degree from my last two cycles. One of those cycles even had Test P, but it has been over a year since my last cycle. Part of me is thinking my muscles are almost "virgin" again haha and maybe that's what is causing it, unless it's a high concentration of BA. My first cycle was pharma grade Test E by itself so it's not a reaction to the Test E itself.

Anyway, I've done some research on this, but would like to get some more opinions from people on this forum:

Now I know you're never supposed to use ice the day of injection to avoid crystallization of the substance. However, I've seen some people say that you can use ice in the next few days (24-48 hours later). Heat doesn't seem to do anything for the PIP that I get the next day after injecting, so I think it's from the trauma to my muscle, which would be helped by ice. I want to avoid ibuprofen so I don't put any more stress on my liver.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Always heat! Do not add ice.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can visibly see inflammation or an abscess I guess

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just suck it up and walk it off.
Do you trust the source?

weezyy

Awards
I do trust the source and I know others have gotten gear from him without major problems, and since it disappeared on the 4th day after my first inject I'm pretty sure it's just PIP. I've just not had PIP to this degree in the past from what I can remember.

And I would walk it off... but I'd have to be walking on my hands after this pair of delt injects lulz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to walk on your hands. Just lift.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Warm is always best.

Also if your going to pin in your quads for example, do it before a leg day session... The movement will help disperse the oil and help prevent PIP.

Massage the area after you have injected, but wait a few seconds after injecting the oil before pulling it out. Some oil can swap back up the tract you created with the needle.

I find hot batch and massages work wonders.

But basically what's helped me the most is to move around a lot after pinning, foam roller, body weight movements, stretching etc.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Warm is always best.

Also if your going to pin in your quads for example, do it before a leg day session... The movement will help disperse the oil and help prevent PIP.

Massage the area after you have injected, but wait a few seconds after injecting the oil before pulling it out. Some oil can swap back up the tract you created with the needle.

I find hot batch and massages work wonders.

But basically what's helped me the most is to move around a lot after pinning, foam roller, body weight movements, stretching etc.
Always after I found best lol. Especially if I am pinning quads. Although triceps pre-workout isn't so bad. Upper body PIP doesn't feel the same as lower body for me. Upper body is kinda sore but a nice sore. Lower body is debilitating lol