Epi HDrol Stack

Kodaraw

Awards
I'm starting an Epi and Hdrol stack next week. This is my third cycle. I'll be running cycle support. I was going to run Stano at 600-800mg, but didn't know if Alpha Hard or Alpha Bulk would be better to add than Stano? I know stano mimics a test base and combats some of the sides of PH. I'm not sure about the Alpha products. I'm in school so I can't really be lethargic and get behind on my reading.

Epi: 15/30/30/45
Hdrol: 25/50/50/75
Stano/alpha Hard/alpha Bulk

PCT:
Torem 120/90/60/60
DAA 11/5.5/5.5/5.5/5.5
Erase 0/0/0/3/3/2/2

I have Clomid, Letro, Nolva as well.

I'm looking for a lean bulk with good strength increases and about 7-12 lbs after PCT.

Would it be beneficial if I upped the Epi to 45 or 60 and kept the Halo at 50 or jumped Halo to 75 or 100 and kept Epi at 30? Or should I keep them both where they are.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
your epi and halo are both way too low especially for a 4 weeker.

In all honesty I'd ditch the epi, and just run halo/stano for 5 weeks with stano at 800mg, and halo at 50/75/75/75/100

If you wanna add the epi adding it in 0/30/30/45/45 wouldnt be a bad idea

For PCT cut that DAA dose down my man, studies show that over 3g could be toxic due to NMDA properties... I'd run it 3g for the weeks and you'll be fine.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above advice.

If adding EPI I'd almost wait till week 3 of halo and run a total of 6 weeks plowed by full pct protocol.

Halo 50/75/75/100/0/0
EPI 0/0/30/45/60/60

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like people already took care of the major concerns. Definitetly just run DAA at 3g. Thats all you need.

Kodaraw

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I thought about 6 weeks, but 6 weeks will carry into spring break, where as 4 weeks I'll be mid way through PCT. If I wait till after spring break to start, I'll be finishing the cycle when finals roll around and the lethargy then scares me.

So everyone agrees with upping the Halo and not the Epi? I think I'll still use the Epi bc I have it and don't plan on using it after this.

I'll drop the DAA.

Anyone have opinions on the Bulk/Hard? Or should I just stick with Stano?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Never used bulk/hard
I liked stano. It's tried and true

Kodaraw

Awards
Never used bulk/hard
I liked stano. It's tried and true
It worked great for me on my last run. Guess there is no point in changing what works.

Would 45/75 and 60/100 for 5 weeks be too much? I have a little more Epi than I thought. I could trade the Epi for Hdrol with a buddy but I won't see him for a couple weeks. Some people say my liver will die, others run 12 methyls and smoke crack and are fine (slight hyperbole here). I have liv.52 plus NAC and Milk thistle and plan on getting Tudca. I won't be drinking or taking NSAID/etc.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If you run TUDCA I don't see why not. Iv run 2-3 methyls at a time without real issues. It's all based on your body though

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I thought about 6 weeks, but 6 weeks will carry into spring break, where as 4 weeks I'll be mid way through PCT. If I wait till after spring break to start, I'll be finishing the cycle when finals roll around and the lethargy then scares me.

So everyone agrees with upping the Halo and not the Epi? I think I'll still use the Epi bc I have it and don't plan on using it after this.

I'll drop the DAA.

Anyone have opinions on the Bulk/Hard? Or should I just stick with Stano?
Run Stano, it works, period. And don't even bother with 4 weeks- It won't do shiet, trust me.. ..You need 6 weeks on Halo/Epi

Kodaraw

Awards
Is rebound gyno going to be an issue with a 6 week cycle of epi? Is starting erase in week 3 of my PCT good enough or should I wait until week 4? I will have Letro on hand, but I've read people getting rebound gyno 6 months after their cycle ends...

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Is rebound gyno going to be an issue with a 6 week cycle of epi? Is starting erase in week 3 of my PCT good enough or should I wait until week 4? I will have Letro on hand, but I've read people getting rebound gyno 6 months after their cycle ends...
Gyno is a risk with any length cycle really. Just have the right ancillaries on hand and you will be fine. I wouldn't even run the AI unless you need it. If anything pops up down the road, low dose Letro for awhile to clear it up. All part of the journey

Kodaraw

Awards
Final question, I think.
Would 45 Epi/75 Halo for 6 weeks be better than 15/30/45/60/60/60 Epi, 25/50/75/100/100/100 Halo?

And, would starting Erase and Anabeta in week 4 of PCT and continuing for 4 weeks help keep my estrogen from spiking after my SERM is finished and my strength up?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Final question, I think.
Would 45 Epi/75 Halo for 6 weeks be better than 15/30/45/60/60/60 Epi, 25/50/75/100/100/100 Halo?

And, would starting Erase and Anabeta in week 4 of PCT and continuing for 4 weeks help keep my estrogen from spiking after my SERM is finished and my strength up?

Better? Maybe maybe not. Really hard to say without knowing exactly how your body reacts to the stuff.
Will both layouts work, yeah that's a decent dose of both. Could serve you well. Just go with your gut at this point.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Final question, I think. Would 45 Epi/75 Halo for 6 weeks be better than 15/30/45/60/60/60 Epi, 25/50/75/100/100/100 Halo? And, would starting Erase and Anabeta in week 4 of PCT and continuing for 4 weeks help keep my estrogen from spiking after my SERM is finished and my strength up?
That's getting pretty high in those dose ranges. I personally wouldn't plan on doing any higher than 45 Epi/50 Halo. That's my opinion. I am currently running a combo and wish it was a stand alone or a bridge. General protocol would be to start Erase week 3 of PCT overlapping Serm.

Kodaraw

Awards
So taking 45/75 isn't going to be a waste of a run? I've seen mixed reviews saying 100 is what I need for HDRol and others saying 75 is the sweet spot and anything over is diminishing returns for gains but more sides

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
So taking 45/75 isn't going to be a waste of a run? I've seen mixed reviews saying 100 is what I need for HDRol and others saying 75 is the sweet spot and anything over is diminishing returns for gains but more sides

I don't think its a waste.

Kodaraw

Awards
Should I add 100 mg of Forskolin into my PCT with DAA as well?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I think you should go all in on Hdrol by itself.....instead of mixing two methyl's- and Hdrol at 100mg gives awesome results. If you wanted to stack, you should have done Tren instead of Epi. Get Tren if you can, Hdrol and Tren together are amazing.

Kodaraw

Awards
Thinking about running M-Sten @ 20 mg the last 4 weeks of this stack. Not too worried about sides, but worried about diminishing returns. If I add M-Sten am I going to get a noticeable benefit of the three compounds vs just the two?

Kodaraw

Awards
I have Tudca, milk thistle, NAC, etc. I may run the M-Sten for 35 days instead of 30. But again, if I won't see significantly more results from adding M-Sten, I won't do it.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Thinking about running M-Sten @ 20 mg the last 4 weeks of this stack. Not too worried about sides, but worried about diminishing returns. If I add M-Sten am I going to get a noticeable benefit of the three compounds vs just the two?
I would kickstart the cycle with M-sten, since it kicks in quick- not end with a quick hitting compound.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
You were already given advice- run the M-Sten last since you already started the Hdrol. Your liver is not going to like you at the end though.

Kodaraw

Awards
You were already given advice- run the M-Sten last since you already started the Hdrol. Your liver is not going to like you at the end though.
Is it going to be a significant gain worth the increased stress on liver?
I'll up my Tudca to 750 a day if I add the M-Sten. But again, if stacking them won't yield significantly better results as far as strength and size then its not worth it

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Run your stack and cut up. Pct. Take time on + pct = time off. Run msten. Bulk. Pct, off time. Continue.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Run your stack and cut up. Pct. Take time on + pct = time off. Run msten. Bulk. Pct, off time. Continue.
I agree. Wait on the Msten. Sometimes more is not always better, plus you are gonna wish you didn't add it in, when the sides are humming.