test levels on test E cycle

nolefan9399

Awards
I am 43 old and decided to do a test E only cycle. 250MG(125MG 2 times a week) per week for 16 weeks, this is my first cycle. Might look at bumping up to 500MG week.

also taking an AI, liquid stane ED

I have been on for 4 weeks and decided to get blood work done to see where my test level are compared to before cycle. I gave blood 5 days after I pinned

before cycle
total test 340
free- cant remember

4 weeks on 250MG/Week Test E-
700 total test
16.9 free

some questions

is this a normal level for this test dosage?
Or will it vary from person to person?
Is my test under dosed?
does it matter when you give blood compared to the last pin( pinned on a Sunday, gave blood on Friday)?
should I have waited a few more weeks to giving blood since it takes test E long to build in the system?

emantest

emantest

Awards
I am 43 old and decided to do a test E only cycle. 250MG(125MG 2 times a week) per week for 16 weeks, this is my first cycle. Might look at bumping up to 500MG week. also taking an AI, liquid stane ED I have been on for 4 weeks and decided to get blood work done to see where my test level are compared to before cycle. I gave blood 5 days after I pinned before cycle total test 340 free- cant remember 4 weeks on 250MG/Week Test E- 700 total test 16.9 free some questions is this a normal level for this test dosage? Or will it vary from person to person? Is my test under dosed? does it matter when you give blood compared to the last pin( pinned on a Sunday, gave blood on Friday)? should I have waited a few more weeks to giving blood since it takes test E long to build in the system?
What are your goals? Is this 16 week cycle going to have a PCT or do you think you'll stay on trt? 700 sounds about right for time period after last pin as well as test dosed. It looks like you started on the low side so shutdown may have played a part in the level at 700.
How do you feel, energy, libido, making or seeing any gains? How is the diet?

nolefan9399

Awards
goal is to lean out. I am 6' 2" 250. I am a natural big guy, 200lbs by 16 years old. I would say around 15 to 18% BF right now. I started carb cycling first of the year. I can tell I am leaning out. not sure if it is the test or carb cycling or both.

good energy and libido

nolefan9399

Awards
if this goes well I might just stay on Test, do self administer TRT. My doc told me she would not prescribe me TRT with natty test level around 350

emantest

emantest

Awards
if this goes well I might just stay on Test, do self administer TRT. My doc told me she would not prescribe me TRT with natty test level around 350
Right now you're on a trt dose, on the high end but on trt dose

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you say "gave blood" you mean donated blood? Don't think it should make any difference.

How long after your last injection did you draw blood for your test? Pretty so I gather since you inject 2x/w.

emantest

emantest

Awards
When you say "gave blood" you mean donated blood? Don't think it should make any difference. How long after your last injection did you draw blood for your test? Pretty so I gather since you inject 2x/w.
I think he meant he had a blood draw on the Friday after he pinned on Sunday.

nolefan9399

Awards
I injected 125MG on Sunday and I had blood drawn on Friday

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you skipped your second dose of 125mg. It my explain why it's lower than expected but after 4 weeks at 125mg 2x a week it should be higher. Unless you know your source well enough to trust it I'd still be a bit skeptical. It's not drastically low but could/should be at tad bit higher IMHO I could be wrong.

I usually draw the morning of the day of my next injection before I do it.