Bad back spasms with Mutant Plexx

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
This is my second PH cycle with Mutant Plexx and I am on day 20. I started having BAD back spasms about 2 days ago. Last time I took it, and with androstene, I had no problems with back pump or anything. My cardio kind of went to crap, but that was about it. Could this possibably be back pump or a spasm? It started after a football game, and my diet has been a little off, so I am leaning toward spasm. Any suggestions on how to get this horrible pain out of my lower back?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Drinks tons of water, potassium and sodium are all very important I experienced spasms in my abdominals last cycle, but after adjusting these things everything settled

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
Taking 280mg of potassium supplement per day since it started. 6 grams of taurine to stave off back pump. Eating 4 bananas a day and 64oz of Gatorade. Anything I am missing that might help?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking 280mg of potassium supplement per day since it started. 6 grams of taurine to stave off back pump. Eating 4 bananas a day and 64oz of Gatorade. Anything I am missing that might help?
I'd probably lower the gatorade and drink more water instead. but dang 4 bananas a day! haha

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
Thanks. Appreciate the help. They seem to come and go. Upped my water intake to two gallons today and it seems to be helping. I may end up going PCT early. Being able to run is part of my job 3 days a week and if this doesn't clear up by Friday, I may not have a choice. Without getting into too many details on what I do for a living, the doctors that I have to go to, I can't tell them that I am on a PH because that can get me fired and make it difficult for me to find work in the future.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
You're a nurse?

Also yea dude, I believe you are actually going a bit overboard on the electrolytes. I'd keep the water intake high, and instead of cutting bananas and gatorades out, I'd say cut the potassium supplement

Also checkout NthDegree, its a great low glycemic alternative to Gatorade, they use slow release sugar over the dex

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
I'll look into Nthdegree. The more water I pound, the better I feel. I just really want to get back into running. That's kind of my meditation, and I have been off without being able to do it.