LOG: RPN Havoc as First PH/DS

W

Will_

Awards
Y'all have been so helpful in years of threads to read to help get this going. This forum is phenomenal.

Thank you. Thus it begins.

BW: 153.2 lbs
Goal: Bulk

History:
Intense athletic training for years as a competitive tennis athlete. The tennis did not stick. The training did, and started going after the weights big time about 5 years ago. Started at ~128lbs at age 17. Some fluctuations, but got up to 167 this past June, and cut way down halfway between intentionally and unintentionally... long story. Want those lbs back, and want them lean and strong. I have dabbled in 2.5 times. The 0.5 was the LG sciences natabolic stack when I had no clue. The 1st time was M1D Black, which was surprisingly effective. The second time was LG Sciences 1Andro bulk kit... which did nothing. I am frustrated and ready to sack up and try the real stuff. been trolling epi threads and reading about it forever.

Numbers at my best (163lbs BW)

Bench: 250
Squat: 275
Dead: 405

Numbers a week ago (151lbs BW)
Bench: 235
Squat: ~260
Dead: 385

My Cycle

IMG_6295.jpeg

Havoc: 20 (3 days) 30 (4 days)/30/30/30/40

Assistance: Caber-- .5 every 4 days for prolactin
Liv.52-- 1 cap at 20mgs of epi, 2 caps at 30mg+ of epi
AI Cycle Support -- 2 scoops/day
Fish Oil -- 4-6 tabs/day
CoQ-10 -- recommended dosage/day
DHEA -- for lethargy, only if needed
Taurine -- for pumps, if needed... will need.
Water -- lots

PCT:
Nolva @ 30/20/20/10/10
PES Erase @ 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1
Reduce XT @ recommended dosage.. only one I have not totally nailed down yet
Creatine

Diet

Screen shot 2014-11-11 at 12.02.22 PM.png

Any and all advice welcome... I know this is like the bazillionth time this has been done... but it's my first time. Logging online to keep myself 110% accountable.

F

Facestabber

Awards
Looks like you did your homework, but rebound gyno with epi is real. I followed all the protocols of PCT and 6 months later it hit. I'm not trying to scare you off but my current option to remove the small lump is surgery. There are far more knowledgeable posters here that will chime in. I'm just giving you my personal opinion. And I could be wrong but the Caber for prolactin control shouldn't be needed with just EPI. Are you stacking something else?

W

Will_

Awards
Looks like you did your homework, but rebound gyno with epi is real. I followed all the protocols of PCT and 6 months later it hit. I'm not trying to scare you off but my current option to remove the small lump is surgery. There are far more knowledgeable posters here that will chime in. I'm just giving you my personal opinion. And I could be wrong but the Caber for prolactin control shouldn't be needed with just EPI. Are you stacking something else?
See rebound is what scares the hell out of me. That's why I had that long PCT erase taper. Do you think I should lengthen the taper? Or not use an AI at all?

I'm so sorry to hear that's going on for you bro. I assume you tried to nuke with letro and what not?

The caber is for what I suspect is a teeny bit of preexisting prolactin gyno, slash puffy nips in general. They don't have lumps. Just a little puffy. Also heard it helps keep libido up.. dosing it at the bare minimum. 0.5oz every 4 days.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried ralox/letro yet?

F

Facestabber

Awards
Contemplated letro but since it hasn't got worse I have just stopped. I bought everything needed for an epi tren spring cut and now have to decide what course to take. I wish the poster luck. Just be careful. The strength and muscle gain is addictive.

W

Will_

Awards
Contemplated letro but since it hasn't got worse I have just stopped. I bought everything needed for an epi tren spring cut and now have to decide what course to take. I wish the poster luck. Just be careful. The strength and muscle gain is addictive.
May I ask how long your cycle was, and how much you dosed? I am hoping by going conservative in cycle, and a super conservative PCT, and a backup cabinet of Estro (letro) and Progesterone (caber), I might be okay.

Stories like yours scare the absolute nuts out of my sack. I also do not have a couple grand to pony up to a quality plastic surgeon.

F

Facestabber

Awards
6 weeks. 30,40,40,40,40,40

Nolva 20,20,10,10
Erase (used dosing recommended on this site)
Reduce XT
DAA
Only prior experience was ergopharms 1ad/4ad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Cycle Logs 10
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
T Anabolics 34
D Supplement Logs 0
D Anabolics 4