Need first PH cycle advice

skx007

Awards
Hey guys I've been giving thought to running a PH for awhile. I've been doing some research and wanted some advice. This is what I've been thinking

On cycle

ProteX Cycle Assist by VL

Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs

Forged bromo?

Pct

Post cycle 3x by vital labs

Like I mentioned this is my first cycle and I want to do it as safely as possible. Just looking for some expert opinions/advice. Thanks guys

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Few things...

Age?
Years training?
Weight? Height? BF?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you planning for a SERM for PCT? What dosage are you planning on the M-sten at?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What are you planning for a SERM for PCT? What dosage are you planning on the M-sten at?
These were my next questions after I know his age. It's good to see all our members think the same though.

skx007

Awards
I was thinking 16/20/20/12 based on what I've seen online. But thats ways over recommended dosage on the bottle. So im not sure.

3 years of consistent training
height: 6'
Weight:180ish
BF: ? Never really cared I'm naturally very lean

The guy I spoke to from one of the supp. Shops w/the stack seemed to think an estrogen blocker wasn't necessary and the pct I mentioned was enough to safely cycle off. Which is why I'm here. I'm trying to aquire the most possible information to reduce margin of error. I appreciate any tips

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't taper off the last week, this has no value. If anything ramp up the dose. You might even want to start at 12 mg and go 12/16/20/20. An ai might not be necessary but you should always have one on standby in case of estrogen problems. Enjoy the gains!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like everyone here will tell you, get clomid, nolva, or ralox for pct. Have this serm in your hand BEFORE you start the msten

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like everyone here will tell you, get clomid, nolva, or ralox for pct. Have this serm in your hand BEFORE you start the msten
An OTC PCT is not going to do you any favors stand alone. Get a SERM as well.

skx007

Awards
Can you explain a bit more about the SERM. Is it to help maintain the gains that are made, or to get your levels back in line? what's the best serm and where can I find them (if I can ask)?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you explain a bit more about the SERM. Is it to help maintain the gains that are made, or to get your levels back in line? what's the best serm and where can I find them (if I can ask)?
Just Google it, selective estrogen receptor modulator. You will get all the info you need in one spot probably.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I've been giving thought to running a PH for awhile. I've been doing some research and wanted some advice. This is what I've been thinking

On cycle

ProteX Cycle Assist by VL

Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs

Forged bromo?

Pct

Post cycle 3x by vital labs

Like I mentioned this is my first cycle and I want to do it as safely as possible. Just looking for some expert opinions/advice. Thanks guys
Protex Cycle Assist is a horrible product:(.... check the profile against CEL's Cycle Assist