Is this to much?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Alright guys I'll just cut right to it. I plan on running 50mg of alpha-25 (same as Alpha1max but 25mg caps) 60mg of DMZ a day. And 400mg of Test E every three days. I'm far from a beginner. I ran several AAS cycles and this will be my third PH cycle. Diet, AI, pct, even HCG if needed are all ready. I usually post on here seeking new workouts to better my routine. This time I want people with vast knowledge of alpha and DMZ to give me their input. I know the liver toxicity will probably come up. I'm aware that alpha is high on the scale. I'm still what you may consider a noob when it comes to knowledge on PHs. So any help would be appreciated. Alright, help me out bros!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be fine. Toss in some CEL Cycle Assist or TUDCA from a reputable source.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be fine. Toss in some CEL Cycle Assist or TUDCA from a reputable source.
^^THIS. Considering something similar, was planning on starting dmz at 40 though

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Alright guys thanks. I was also thinking about being ballsy and adding 15mg a day of Msten to this cycle. Am I going over board?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys thanks. I was also thinking about being ballsy and adding 15mg a day of Msten to this cycle. Am I going over board?
I don't think it will really give you any more benifits, just cause more sides. I would leave the msten out personally

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it will really give you any more benifits, just cause more sides. I would leave the msten out personally
This 15mg of msten won't give enough positives vs the negatives

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I know quite a few people hate on PHs. I did myself until I actually used them. I do think dosing them low is a waste of time. That's just my opinion anyways. But once you find that sweet spot, you blow up! If you eat enough of course!