What is the "best" Osta on the market?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
So on my last DMZ run, I lost all my gains because I got sick shortly after. 12 pounds of muscle gone in 10 days, unbelievable. Anyhow, I want to grab some Osta for my next run, which is right around the corner. Going to run Stano, DMZ, and Halo. I want Osta to hold onto gains. Is Olympus the go-to for everyone at this point? I only run LGI or Iron Legion, so I have never ran OL's products. I know Celtic made Osta, but I can't find it. So question is- Celtic, OL, or another brand? Thanks bros

bigead

bigead

Awards
Celtic has worked for me. On it now along with xi kt,stano and td hex

bigead

bigead

Awards
Your obviously cutting- how is it working for you?
So far so good, Im only a week in. Ill run this for 4-5 weeks and bridge into epi/tren, dianadrol/furza or epi/trest (still haven't decided) for 4 to 5 more weeks. Strength is up a bit, pumps are up, mood it up and not much fat loss yet eating just below maintenance.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I use OL and it works for me. I'm cutting hard and don't seem to be losing any muscle mass. It also comes in 5mg caps which makes it easier to control dosing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good, Im only a week in. Ill run this for 4-5 weeks and bridge into epi/tren, dianadrol/furza or epi/trest (still haven't decided) for 4 to 5 more weeks. Strength is up a bit, pumps are up, mood it up and not much fat loss yet eating just below maintenance.
Not a good idea. Might want to run a small pct at least than go for the cycle. I won't go straight into a cycle from Osta. Can cause some supresssion.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Not a good idea. Might want to run a small pct at least than go for the cycle. I won't go straight into a cycle from Osta. Can cause some supresssion.
My thought was to run a 8-10 week cycle starting with the osta and then transition to epi/tren half way through so that Im not running a methyl for the full cycle. Also I figure when the osta starts to stall the cut will finish up with the epi/tren. I have a novla/clomid pct lined up. Too long?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thought was to run a 8-10 week cycle starting with the osta and then transition to epi/tren half way through so that Im not running a methyl for the full cycle. Also I figure when the osta starts to stall the cut will finish up with the epi/tren. I have a novla/clomid pct lined up. Too long?
If you run Osta for 8-10 weeks u need a pct, serm included. If u jump right into a cycle the chances of u being suppressed is about 90% so jumping into a cycle will not be a smart idea.

Imo save the Osta and run the cycle. Run a nice pct then jump into Osta.

Epi/tren-6 weeks
Pct-4-6 weeks than Osta and pct again. That's a better way.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
i disagree with Half Human for the simple fact that he isnt running a 10 week osta and then a 5 week epi/tren. Hes essentially running an 8 week cycle in which is changes compounds which is not a bad idea at all, especially because there is only one methyl in the mix, he has a solid pct plan, and depending on his osta dose he might not be supressed by week 4 at all

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also: Im running OL's Osta right now with BSL's Growth, ArA, and Arimistane and I have great pumps and energy in the gym, I'm also a month out of PCT from a Halo cycle and I'm still pulling the same weight in the gym

ReinalHot61

Awards
Also: Im running OL's Osta right now with BSL's Growth, ArA, and Arimistane and I have great pumps and energy in the gym, I'm also a month out of PCT from a Halo cycle and I'm still pulling the same weight in the gym
Keep us posted. Really want to read results on Osta.

bigead

bigead

Awards
i disagree with Half Human for the simple fact that he isnt running a 10 week osta and then a 5 week epi/tren. Hes essentially running an 8 week cycle in which is changes compounds which is not a bad idea at all, especially because there is only one methyl in the mix, he has a solid pct plan, and depending on his osta dose he might not be supressed by week 4 at all
Yes that was my idea a 8 to 9 week cycle at most switching compounds in the middle with some crossover, hopefully snowballing the cutting effect.

Sorry, Ill stop the thread hi jack now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read what he just wrote. He just came off pct from a hdrol cycle a month ago. That boy is shutdown or will be very soon.

Reactions: mw1
MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im running 10mgs a day with daa and a nolva forma pct, i believe ill be fine lmao

bigead

bigead

Awards
Read what he just wrote. He just came off pct from a hdrol cycle a month ago. That boy is shutdown or will be very soon.
Oops I guess I missed the part where op came off a hdrol cycle, probably best to let the body return to homeostasis. Thats why I always like to get bloods before a cycle and after pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So on my last DMZ run, I lost all my gains because I got sick shortly after. 12 pounds of muscle gone in 10 days, unbelievable. Anyhow, I want to grab some Osta for my next run, which is right around the corner. Going to run Stano, DMZ, and Halo. I want Osta to hold onto gains. Is Olympus the go-to for everyone at this point? I only run LGI or Iron Legion, so I have never ran OL's products. I know Celtic made Osta, but I can't find it. So question is- Celtic, OL, or another brand? Thanks bros
Iron mag labs osta rx ftw

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with IML Osta. Had bloodwork done and it shut me down so it know it was legit. Watch your BP as well
It works great at just one cap a day in pct.

I could only imagine if dosed high for a cycle on its own.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works great at just one cap a day in pct. I could only imagine if dosed high for a cycle on its own.
Agree, I dosed at 3 caps ED. Recomped and gained some strength.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works great at just one cap a day in pct.

I could only imagine if dosed high for a cycle on its own.
Works very nicely at 3 - 5 caps per day for 8 - 12wks, especially like it stacked it Epi-Andro and clen to get lean. The suppression I've experienced is never any more than 200ng/dl drop from baseline.. I wouldn't run a serm for it, a bit over kill imho, a simple otc mild ai will work just fine.

Unrelated, but I see people mentioning in other threads ( I'd rather post this just once instead of in several threads) to run ai with 4 andro cause it is aromatizeable... I wouldn't do it. A little estrogen is ALWAYS a necessity for optimal muscle gains. Not to mention if you kill e2, your going to run into more unnecessary sides like sore joints, weak tendons, non existent libido, increased acne, etc. It's true 4 andro does aromatize, but not to a highly significant extent, so unless you're dosing 600 a day, I wouldn't ever bother with the ai .

protrester

Awards
Agree with IML Osta. Had bloodwork done and it shut me down so it know it was legit. Watch your BP as well
osta ran my bp up in a week. you are the only other person i've seen to mention bp and osta. maybe its age related. i'm in my 40's. started having headaches and blurred vision when i was working out. i checked bp and it was like 150/99. ran it before in a pct and it didn't seem to bother me, but this last time uhh..... i gave the rest of the bottle away.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Works very nicely at 3 - 5 caps per day for 8 - 12wks, especially like it stacked it Epi-Andro and clen to get lean. The suppression I've experienced is never any more than 200ng/dl drop from baseline.. I wouldn't run a serm for it, a bit over kill imho, a simple otc mild ai will work just fine.

Unrelated, but I see people mentioning in other threads ( I'd rather post this just once instead of in several threads) to run ai with 4 andro cause it is aromatizeable... I wouldn't do it. A little estrogen is ALWAYS a necessity for optimal muscle gains. Not to mention if you kill e2, your going to run into more unnecessary sides like sore joints, weak tendons, non existent libido, increased acne, etc. It's true 4 andro does aromatize, but not to a highly significant extent, so unless you're dosing 600 a day, I wouldn't ever bother with the ai .
Low estrogen increases acne? I thought high estrogen increases it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
osta ran my bp up in a week. you are the only other person i've seen to mention bp and osta. maybe its age related. i'm in my 40's. started having headaches and blurred vision when i was working out. i checked bp and it was like 150/99. ran it before in a pct and it didn't seem to bother me, but this last time uhh..... i gave the rest of the bottle away.
Its very dose dependant.10mg didnt affect my BP but 20mg very noticeably

protrester

Awards
Low estrogen increases acne? I thought high estrogen increases it.
maybe it depends on the individual? but letro gives me acne. i assumed it was low estro. i've heard it both ways though.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta gave me headaches and slightly elevated BP. Normally have 110/70 and it was more like 135/85 while on Osta.
Ran it for 6 or 7 weeks and did notice much difference from 20 to 30mg. Was using Ostabol by Celtic Labs

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe it depends on the individual? but letro gives me acne. i assumed it was low estro. i've heard it both ways though.
It's not so much as low or high, but more the ratio to testosterone as well as wavering blood concentration levels... The latter being the cause of the most hormonal sides

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Im going to incorporate 10mg Osta in PCT this next run come March. I'm wondering if anyone has ran this cycle and can give feedback. I've ran Triumphalis and DMZ, and they are the best PH's I have ever ran. Here's what I'm thinking:

Week 1-7 - Stano 800mg first 2 weeks, 1000mg last 5 weeks
Week 1-3 DMZ 30mg
Week 3-7 Triumphalis 45mg

Might cut out Triumph, but I really like it alot. For a recomp- would it be better just to run DMZ for 6 weeks with Stano?

stillchillin

Awards
Dont really see what the big issue with being suppresed or shut down is? Isnt it going to happen regardless? Essentially thats what steroids/ph/ds/whatever do correct?

protrester

Awards
Im going to incorporate 10mg Osta in PCT this next run come March. I'm wondering if anyone has ran this cycle and can give feedback. I've ran Triumphalis and DMZ, and they are the best PH's I have ever ran. Here's what I'm thinking:

Week 1-7 - Stano 800mg first 2 weeks, 1000mg last 5 weeks
Week 1-3 DMZ 30mg
Week 3-7 Triumphalis 45mg

Might cut out Triumph, but I really like it alot. For a recomp- would it be better just to run DMZ for 6 weeks with Stano?
i'd run dmz 1-4
and triumph 1-7
30 of dmz isn't too high so stacking it with triumph isn't that big of a deal for 4 weeks.
my thinking is that 4 weeks of triumphalis isn't long enough to get the full effect out of it.
jmo

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yes, i would run it for 5 weeks. Im thinking this run should be good for 10 pounds and 2 percent reduction in bf

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Dont really see what the big issue with being suppresed or shut down is? Isnt it going to happen regardless? Essentially thats what steroids/ph/ds/whatever do correct?
Take 60mg DMZ for 6 weeks without any type of test base and report back. You will see what the big issue is when you are trying to gain 2-3 pounds of muscle a week on cycle.

stillchillin

Awards
And you said that to say what? I already know it will shut you down. My first cycle was epi solo it shut me down after 3 weeks. My comment was about the bridging and someone said it would shut the man down... Well no **** thats what anabolics do... I believe someone said to run a pct after an osta run instead of just bridging into a ph to avoid suppresion or shut down. Thats why i asked because the ph is gonna shut him down anyway why even waste time with the mid cycle pct. Why not just run the cycle then do one pct?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established