getting big

jcoop

Awards
I wanted to run super dmz 3.0 but 4 weeks does not sound long enough. Was trying to run something for 8 weeks. Or possibly run lgd 4033 for 8 weeks after my 4 week cycle of super dmz 3.0
Any suggestions?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
super dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks will get you some good size. I just ran it with pbold and i gained about 8-10lbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If anything run the opposite, sarm then dmz3....

jcoop

Awards
thanks guys. Do I need to pct in between or AI during?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No.. just go straight into dmz... id do 6 weeks sarms though... and check bloods of you can

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have an ai on hand, both can cause high estrogen sides. better safe then sorry

jcoop

Awards
On lgd I scared of libdo issues. I had some with ostarine before and was wondering should I take something with lgd?
Ps DAA doesn't work for me?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On lgd I scared of libdo issues. I had some with ostarine before and was wondering should I take something with lgd?
Ps DAA doesn't work for me?
But you want to run dmz3?

jcoop

Awards
After. I'm just trying to do it right and not run into problems.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ will kill your libido as well. Grab some Dermacrine or Platinum Nutriceuticals Andro300 for a "test base".

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ will kill your libido as well. Grab some Dermacrine or Platinum Nutriceuticals Andro300 for a "test base".
I have the opposite effect, flow is better and even more insatiable. But I like to say osta + Dmz is a good mix imo for joints

jcoop

Awards
So Abe are you implying that I should use osta instead of lgd? All the research I have read suggests that I will gain more weight with LGD 4033. And I was wanting to throw a PH into the mix. Dmz is the only one I can still find that looks impressive.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So Abe are you implying that I should use osta instead of lgd? All the research I have read suggests that I will gain more weight with LGD 4033. And I was wanting to throw a PH into the mix. Dmz is the only one I can still find that looks impressive.
I'm not familiar with LGD, I've personally used osta before and the main good points of it, are increased appetite and improved joint, tendon quality. DmZ brings on the strength for me, so I need an extra edge to increase my connective tissue strength

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with LGD, I've personally used osta before and the main good points of it, are increased appetite and improved joint, tendon quality. DmZ brings on the strength for me, so I need an extra edge to increase my connective tissue strength
good info. did you use osta during pct?

jcoop

Awards
Should I be cautious if a site sells sarms cheaper than another? Southern sarms is the cheapest I have found. Extreme peptides is always been quality for me though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sweet. how long did you run it at that dose?
3weeks

Should I be cautious if a site sells sarms cheaper than another? Southern sarms is the cheapest I have found. Extreme peptides is always been quality for me though.
Not sure on that hah might want to look for reviews for that company.. They might be more underdosed