dbol vs test suspension

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much dbol in your opinions would be as anabolic as 100mg/day test suspension.
I have come across a rather large tub on the cheap.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
regardless of price I would prefer Test Suspension to D-bol any day of the week.

Test Suspension i thik is one of the best compounds out there, and its cheap as well. Gains from susp are much easier to maintain minus all the bloat etc that gives you the smooth/puffy look.

But thats a relevant question I suppose if thats what you want to do.

regards,
COTC

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not worried about bloat, just need to know what daily dbol dose would be as anabolic as 100mg/day of test suspension.
I am considering this days 1-28
50 mgs dbol
75 mg tren eod
25 mg proviron ed

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
50mg a day of dbol will make you explode (in a good way). thumbs up!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
exnihilo, I am glad you chimed in, this is built around powerlifting(looking for a 9x total)

Any advice you have as far as supps. go is gladly taken.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
a 900+ total or 1900+ total? I don't know much about how the sport works for the lighter guys, but as far as strength goes dbol or anadrol is king (I'd say 50mg of dbol or ~200mg of anadrol would be as far as I'd go with that)

Nothing else will really do that much for you... Anything that makes your gear fit tighter will work wonders too though, as long as you can handle the extra weight it takes to get down.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9x total is the long term goal, I am 230ish and have a 6x raw right now. This is planned at 1 month on/ 1 month off with igf/slin cycles between for 11 months. If it looks solid I will go with it. Training is on track and diet will be fixed once back in states.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7