Havoc + Train Question

B

bugii

Awards
Hello Guys, i have a few questions for you. Im planning a Havoc cycle of 4 Weeks. This is my second cycle.

1.80m
83kg's
13% BF

Cycle Support GN Laboratories Cycle Assist XT (What do you think about my cycle support?)
Havoc 20/30/30/30

DHEA (I have 24 years old, should i take 100mg every day?)
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Magnesium

PCT:
Revolution PCT
Erase Pro
Lean Xtreme
Creatine
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Magnesium

I will be fine with my libido? During and after the cycle? What i can add on the PCT to don't shut down my libido? (DHEA? or its better buy another testbase?)

What do you think about my cycle and PCT?!

I have strong legs, but my calves.... Can i train calves 3 days a week on the cycle?

Dunno if that its important for my questions but.. I will make a recomp diet. All clean.

Thanks guys!!

B

bugii

Awards
Hello!!!

Thanks for the answer.

So i can buy a Androtest (contain Cyclo-4AD 125MG 1cap). What u think?

Abou DHEA, what u think? Because i got 1 bottle at home so...

For testbooster i have one to use on the PCT Brutal Anadrol!!!

Thanks one more time :)

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Need a SERM, and a 4 week havoc cycle with that low of doses won't yield the best possible gains. I'd pick up another bottle and stretch it out to 5-6 weeka

B

bugii

Awards
Need a SERM, and a 4 week havoc cycle with that low of doses won't yield the best possible gains. I'd pick up another bottle and stretch it out to 5-6 weeka
Thanks for the answer!

Will buy Nolva and one more Havoc bottle.

Will start with 20/30/40?/40?/40?/?? Dunno if will make a 5 or 6 weeks cycle. Then i will see if its everything ok.

and what about the DHEA, i need to buy a new testbase or i can use my bottle of DHEA?

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Thanks for the answer!

Will start with 20/30/40?/40?/40?/?? Dunno if will make a 5 or 6 weeks cycle. Then i will see if its everything ok.

and what about the DHEA, i need to buy a new testbase or i can use my bottle of DHEA?
That looks good. Go off of what your body is telling you. If your body feels good, up it to 40, if you start to get noticeably worse sides, then dose it back down to 30mgs. If you look at any havoc log (there are many, including mine) see what people have to say. I've read 40-50mgs is the sweet spot around week 3-4

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the answer!

DHEA doesn't have the best conversion rate. Something like 4AD or Dermacrine would be your best bet.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/4-andro-rx-by-ironmaglabs

B

bugii

Awards
DHEA doesn't have the best conversion rate. Something like 4AD or Dermacrine would be your best bet.

Hello guys! One more time thank you for the answer!!!

Mountainman33 what do you think about Fusion Androtest (Cycle-4AD 125MG 1cap)??

My libido will be fine with that? Another question (sorry for all) i just stack the Androtest with Havoc? Or i need to use on on the PCT? (just the first week or something)

And about the PCT? I will lose my libido??

This is a big problem for me. Funny or not my libido pays my house and school "lol"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 30mg. 20 is a waste of a week. Get it going.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
45 mg was the sweet spot for me .... and 6 weeks would do ya better than 4 since you really don't start to see the benefits until around week 3

B

bugii

Awards
Hello guys! One more time thank you for the answer!!!

Mountainman33 what do you think about Fusion Androtest (Cycle-4AD 125MG 1cap)??

My libido will be fine with that? Another question (sorry for all) i just stack the Androtest with Havoc? Or i need to use on on the PCT? (just the first week or something)

And about the PCT? I will lose my libido??

This is a big problem for me. Funny or not my libido pays my house and school "lol"

Thank you guys! And about that questions?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should get your libido back during pct. That is if you lose it on cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/40
4Ad 3 caps a day whole cycle or dermacrine at 3 pumps per day.
Nolva or clomid for pct