Starting Bulk Cycle

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am starting a pretty good bulk for upcoming season where I hope to get to 260 solid around 15% BF. I am at 245 now at around 17% I think could be a little less or more. The funny thing about me is I actually lower BF when I bulk and vice versa with a cut. Funny HUH! LOL! I am taking M1T, Viraloid, and creatine monohydarte. My diet is about 4,000 calories and 370 grams of protein. I do a 2 on, 1 off split. And I do speed and agility training 3 days a week, Mon, Wed, Fri. I will run the M1T for 45 days. I will implement the Viraloid after day 15 to counter the sides and help with lathargy and sex drive( I'm 21, LOL). Oh I am also 6-4 if that helps. What do you guys suggest I can add for my cycle.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey Big phil, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't viraloid just LH production inducing saponins and other "test" boosters? How is that used to counter sides? It'll help the lethargy. Have you run M1T before? I'm currently on a cycle and using Arimidex, and have nolva and clomid for PCT. Over the counter really won't help your sides (and judging on the length of you cycle, you may get them).. What's up with the 2 on, 1 off protocol? M1T completely shuts your nuts down within a day or 2, so the one day off really wont allow you to recover from anything at all. I'm not sure if you have all your research together bro. Your liver will take a beating too, so take some milk thistle at least, and don't even touch alcohol..

M1T works good by itself, but I'm experimenting adding Methyl 5a-diol with 19Nor-4-diol ether and cyclo 4-diol.. the 4-diol will counter the lethargy without too much competition for the receptor. It's kind of like a test/deca/masteron stack in a way.. at least from the supposed conversions. (excluding m1t, as there is no conversion.. it's a genuine AAS)

m1t is a very real and potent steriod that can mess you up, so do your god damn research.

good luck

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 cycles of M1T before. I respond well from it but yeah Viraloid opens up steroid receptors and increases natural test at the same time. It has same effects as methandriol but without aromatise and test shutdown. That si why I am taking with M1T, to open up test or steroid receptors and give me something for lathargy. It is really new and you will hear about it soon. I will also add Milk thistle with it during cycle 1000 mg.I did my research,about 3 months of it for a good PCT. I gain crazy ass size on M1T because of genes. I just need a good PCT. I will use Nolva, Milk Thistle, and some more Viraloid. Poss. some 6oxo with 7-DHEA.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Also, the split is for weight training not my supplementation.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am starting a pretty good bulk for upcoming season where I hope to get to 260 solid around 15% BF. I am at 245 now at around 17% I think could be a little less or more. The funny thing about me is I actually lower BF when I bulk and vice versa with a cut. Funny HUH! LOL! I am taking M1T, Viraloid, and creatine monohydarte. My diet is about 4,000 calories and 370 grams of protein. I do a 2 on, 1 off split. And I do speed and agility training 3 days a week, Mon, Wed, Fri. I will run the M1T for 45 days. I will implement the Viraloid after day 15 to counter the sides and help with lathargy and sex drive( I'm 21, LOL). Oh I am also 6-4 if that helps. What do you guys suggest I can add for my cycle.
45 days straight on m1t is not smart. I won't go into details it's all over this board. Type in m1t* in the search function, and read.

Your diet sounds like it needs some adjusting as well. The lack of any 4-ad or test in your cycle is a bad idea. Test will help with the sides. Viraloid will not counter the sides. M1t will shut you down, I don't care how many "receptors" it opens, you simply will not have any natural test, only exogeneous test will help.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Big phil, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't viraloid just LH production inducing saponins and other "test" boosters? How is that used to counter sides? It'll help the lethargy. Have you run M1T before? I'm currently on a cycle and using Arimidex, and have nolva and clomid for PCT. Over the counter really won't help your sides (and judging on the length of you cycle, you may get them).. What's up with the 2 on, 1 off protocol? M1T completely shuts your nuts down within a day or 2, so the one day off really wont allow you to recover from anything at all. I'm not sure if you have all your research together bro. Your liver will take a beating too, so take some milk thistle at least, and don't even touch alcohol..

M1T works good by itself, but I'm experimenting adding Methyl 5a-diol with 19Nor-4-diol ether and cyclo 4-diol.. the 4-diol will counter the lethargy without too much competition for the receptor. It's kind of like a test/deca/masteron stack in a way.. at least from the supposed conversions. (excluding m1t, as there is no conversion.. it's a genuine AAS)

m1t is a very real and potent steriod that can mess you up, so do your god damn research.

good luck
Stacking any methyl to m1t is a bad idea. M5aa may help you feel better, but I garuntee your liver will not be happy. It will also kill even more estrogen sending your lipids into the lower depths of hell, instead of just visiting if you catch my drift.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought about it for a while after reading some more. I started yesterday at 20mg a day. I plan to run that for 30 days instead of 45 because of the shutdown. What is wrong with my diet too few calories? I am getting a little over 4,000, about 4,200 right now. About the test or 4-ad, I have read that most users use M1T alone because it is so strong. I have researched the Viraloid, and has the same effects of a 4-ad as well as many others that can be stacked with M1T. But you recommend some 1-test? I will reasearch around and might add it in my 3rd week. Thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not 1-test, but test, or 4ad. Most users don't run m1t alone they stack it with 4ad or Test.

I say your diet is off because you state that you lose more fat bulking than cutting, which can only mean one thing. It sounds though that you have your bulking diet down, although you could post it so I could critique it if you like.

Could you post some info, on viraloid, I have heard of it, but have yet to see any info. A link would be helpful.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Stacking any methyl to m1t is a bad idea. M5aa may help you feel better, but I garuntee your liver will not be happy. It will also kill even more estrogen sending your lipids into the lower depths of hell, instead of just visiting if you catch my drift.
Yeah ryansm, I am aware of the hepatoxicity of 2 methyls at once. Thankfully, I'm not running it throughout.. I was planning low dosage near the end, but am rethinking it anyways. I don't need it if the 4ad will counter the lethargy, which it has in the past cycles. 20mgs of m1t plus 4ad is enough. I agree. I'm wondering if throwing mag-10 into the mix will be superfluous/retarded? The conversion is test right? low, but test none the less?

good luck

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly can't remeber what mag-10 was made of. I believe a mix of 4ad, and 1ad. Honestly not going to do much, but won't do much regardless so I don't see the harm in it personally.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
My diet is:
meal 1: protein bar, 20 oz. ff milk
meal 2: 10 egg whites, 2 yolks, lean meat, 2 slices ezekiel bread
meal 3: lean meat, 2 slices ezekiel bread, 1/2 cottage cheese, 20 oz. ff milk
meal 4: postworkout shake
meal 5: lean meat, salad or veggies
meal 6: same as meal 3
meals7: nuts or natty pb

I have been reading some about 7-DHEA and 6oxo for PCT. How good are the results in your experiences? I know DHEA converts to estro or test, but the 6oxo is supposed to block estro. Also, last time I did a cycle of M1T I followed up with Vitrix, 6oxo, milk thistle and creatine mono. My results were pretty good from that, as I kept gains and gained some muscle as well, not that much though,about 5 pounds which is easy for me. I gain muscle and strength quickly because of genes, the only reason I am using M1T again is it comes faster and I need the weight for upcoming FB season. Also, is Nolva alwasy required or only if you are proned to gyno or get gyno? That is what I have read on other boards. I personally respond very well to 6oxo as well as all other supplements, not sure why, but I am not complaining.LOL. Yeah my cutting diet is a little facked because I am not sure how many calories I need and end up losing too much weight too fast which results in fat storage for body feeling "starvation".