high conc. test prop

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i am about to do a syno-conversion in about 2 weeks.is it possible to get the conc. at 200mg/ml using ba/bb/oil? will dazed complete kit work for this? i need someone's help on this.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's possible. 200mg/ml i got stable at 2%BA and 13%BB. just keep it above ~50 degrees and it won't crash. for a kit go to lion nutrition.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very possible and if your going with dazed you might as well use his magic solution.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
200mg/ml prop? why don't you just take a sledgehammer to your glute .. it would probably be less painful lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Glenihan, I agree. BUT I have only used universalkits kit and even at 75/ml glute shots are not bad when mixed with Tren but thigh, shoulder etc even mixed 1:1 with Tren DEFINITELY causes soreness.

I am wondering if anyone has used universalkits and it hurt and then used dazed kit and it was painfree. Anyone?

Then again I did figure out AFTER using half of the first kit that they had made a mistake and sent me DOUBLE the BA they were suppose to so perhaps that is what made the **** hurt so much.

CROWLER

CROWLER

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Very possible and if your going with dazed you might as well use his magic solution.
i will be using dazed kit since i hear that his solution is relatively pain-free. i will be mixing w/ tren and 1-test cyp which i have used on a previous cycle and those shots didn't bother me. i seem to tolerate injectables pretty well so far.