Best mass building ph cycle

K

Kurtsev

Awards
I've just finished running the trifecta stack from lg sciences as my first run with prohormones and in a few months I want too start another cycle but with something abit stronger, my goals are too put as much mass on as possible so I was wondering what ph stack would be the best for this? I've looked at the bulk andro stack that is also from lg science but I was just wondering what would be best, I would like the stack too not be methylated

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I would go for the andro bulk stack or AMS prohormones and just up your dosages

K

Kurtsev

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, and with upping the dosages how much by do you think?

K

Kurtsev

Awards
Do you stack msten and dmz? And how much a day? I don't want too go overboard f@&$ myself up or anything

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Just run msten 20mg a day im currently on an msten, dimethadrostenol cycle, but it is methylated just take a good cycle assist + tudca.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
why would you guys recommend msten or dmz for his second cycle? :blink: you guys didnt even mention any serm for pct, Kurtsev bro just run bulk andro kit it will suffice trust me leave msten and dmz Out until you know how to handle side effects that come with them and how to run a proper pct msten and dmz are not prohormones.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
The best thing you could look at (now banned) is halodrol. It's really mild. It is methylated, but any ph will be pretty much. That stuff you took from Lg sciences is a joke, in my opinion. That was the first thing I ever did 4 years ago. If you don't want to go down that road, don't look at ph. Look at sarms or andro. As far as these supplements are concerned, and I don't mean this as an absolute, but just for convo purposes, if it doesn't bring many sides or isn't very toxic, it's usually because it sucks. Ex: andro is a joke compared to dmz. And DMZ is a joke compared to test e and deca.

K

Kurtsev

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys a have a bit too look at research now haha :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw the ams line, forerunner labs are dosed better, but still double dose em :)

K

Kurtsev

Awards
What kind of sides would I expect from running msten and dmz? I'm able too get nolvadex for pct

Or what about super dmz? I'm open too try a methylated product if a good on cycle product and milk thistle etc would keep my liver healthy and I don't drink anyway so that's no issue

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of sides would I expect from running msten and dmz? I'm able too get nolvadex for pct Or what about super dmz? I'm open too try a methylated product if a good on cycle product and milk thistle etc would keep my liver healthy and I don't drink anyway so that's no issue
TUDCA >milk thistle

B

Bigcheese1

Awards
Milk thistle will not suffice for just one of those compounds. I'd listen to the guy above, stay away from dmz and msten until you know you can handle the sides. He made a good recommendation.

K

Kurtsev

Awards
What if I ran tudca+ another on cycle support supp?
And what are the sides I could expect? Back pumps, acne, hairloss, loss of libido, aggression?

78SS

Awards
I would definitely have a run of epi or halo or pmag before I jumped into DMZ, MSTEN, or Alpha1. All are still easily avail on eBay. That being said if your like **** it I'm going with DMZ, don't ramp up the dosages all crazy or do an 8 week cycle. TUDCA and serm. Good luck with your next cycle.

K

Kurtsev

Awards
I would definitely have a run of epi or halo or pmag before I jumped into DMZ, MSTEN, or Alpha1. All are still easily avail on eBay. That being said if your like **** it I'm going with DMZ, don't ramp up the dosages all crazy or do an 8 week cycle. TUDCA and serm. Good luck with your next cycle.
I was thinking of just running it for 4-5 weeks and I wasn't quite sure yet on the dosage. But if you think that running and of the supps you mentioned above would be better i would have a look at them :) and which one of those three would give the most mass gains?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
From those three I never tried pmag but I know halo is better than epi for lean mass gains plus no hair loss , but still neither are as potent for mass building as dmz or msten.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
From those three I never tried pmag but I know halo is better than epi for lean mass gains plus no hair loss , but still neither are as potent for mass building as dmz or msten.
And if you had to pick just one between the 2, which you say is the better. I'm thinking of buying a DMZ run off a buddy.

K

Kurtsev

Awards
I think I'm gonna try halo and than after that I'll try a run of dmz, does anyone know how long you can store dmz? Like if I got it but didn't want too use for say 6 months will that be ok? Cause in queensland we are having some crazy hot days lately and I'm not sure if it would be ok in like 40•c weather

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I think I'm gonna try halo and than after that I'll try a run of dmz, does anyone know how long you can store dmz? Like if I got it but didn't want too use for say 6 months will that be ok? Cause in queensland we are having some crazy hot days lately and I'm not sure if it would be ok in like 40oc weather
Room temp it can last for years. Halo is a good choice

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why would you guys recommend msten or dmz for his second cycle? :blink: you guys didnt even mention any serm for pct, Kurtsev bro just run bulk andro kit it will suffice trust me leave msten and dmz Out until you know how to handle side effects that come with them and how to run a proper pct msten and dmz are not prohormones.
My first cycle was test deca and dbol people these days are so lucky with the number of choices

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey bro check out max out and epiandro 300 its max lmg and Dht should produce solid gains and with the Dht keep libido up. Use the code in my sig to save some money to. We are also ruining a promo for both fore mentioned products so if you want toss your name into the hat.
Cheers

K

Kurtsev

Awards
Hey bro check out max out and epiandro 300 its max lmg and Dht should produce solid gains and with the Dht keep libido up. Use the code in my sig to save some money to. We are also ruining a promo for both fore mentioned products so if you want toss your name into the hat.
Cheers
Cool thanks man I'll have too check it out :)

L

Leftyz

Awards
The best thing you could look at (now banned) is halodrol. It's really mild. It is methylated, but any ph will be pretty much. That stuff you took from Lg sciences is a joke, in my opinion. That was the first thing I ever did 4 years ago. If you don't want to go down that road, don't look at ph. Look at sarms or andro. As far as these supplements are concerned, and I don't mean this as an absolute, but just for convo purposes, if it doesn't bring many sides or isn't very toxic, it's usually because it sucks. Ex: andro is a joke compared to dmz. And DMZ is a joke compared to test e and deca.
And to? Is Andro a ph? Can you post a link or give a decent resource if it's still available.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
And if you had to pick just one between the 2, which you say is the better. I'm thinking of buying a DMZ run off a buddy.
Id say dmz for overall mass and strenght but msten if you want even more strenght its a bit stronger in that department.

B

Bigcheese1

Awards
DMZ for lean mass gains and strength, msten for mass and strength. Both can be used for mass or recomp, all depends on your diet and lifting routine. Have everything on hand when you start with whatever you choose, estrogen related sides can pop up at anytime. So know how to properly deal with them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers
Epiandro 300 looks solid! Definitely going to grab a couple of bottles to use as a test base. I'm glad platinum recovered from the ban

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
i'd recommend epistane for sure. And halo is damn good but make sure you get it from a reputable source/brand. ironmag labs, geared up, or something like that. i'm on my 3rd week of the "Man Of War" stack which has a hefty halo dosage and i've only gained like 4lbs. and yes im eating enough and all. but i sent a sample of this stack to a buddy of mine whos a chemist in school...he said its only like 30% of each actual compound and theres some type of "filler" in the capsule he couldnt identify....so proves my point on what i'm saying...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Epiandro 300 looks solid! Definitely going to grab a couple of bottles to use as a test base. I'm glad platinum recovered from the ban
Thanks for the support man. I am glad to be a part of this rebuild. I think Platinum is going to help usher in the next wave of great supplements. I know that there are some cool things in the works. If you ever need any help with cycle layout or anything hit me up.
Cheers brother

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I did different cycles to experiment how well my body would react to each one. Each cycle was 6-8 weeks depending on how I was feeling.

:Alpha 1 Max solo [60mg A Day]
:Alpha 1 Max [40mg A Day] and Deca Drol [75mg A Day]
: DMZ [60mg A Day]
: DMZ [40mg A Day and Msten [20mg A Day]
:Msten [40mg A day]

I felt the Alpha 1 Max cycles gave me exactly what they say they will do. Extreme strength. Better strength then DMZ but thats just my opinion and I know a lot of people will say different. which is alright. Out of the cycles I ran though, DMZ and Msten Together was the one that when I looked in the mirror after a few weeks, I was like "Holy Crap, I got big!" I never really notice side effects other then the fact that I think my wife may have to hit the back of my head with a bat every night if im going to get any sleep. I experiment with high and low doses, I also have AI, PCT, HCG and 911 on speed dial just in case. lol Hope this helped.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I think I'm gonna try halo and than after that I'll try a run of dmz, does anyone know how long you can store dmz? Like if I got it but didn't want too use for say 6 months will that be ok? Cause in queensland we are having some crazy hot days lately and I'm not sure if it would be ok in like 40•c weather
I would run DMZ if I were you. Hdrol shuts me down pretty hard, I didn't have any sides from DMZ except pure awesomeness. I think you would be fine with DMZ and it will definitely yield better gains than Hdrol. If you want to gain, and gain big, go DMZ. I find it to be pretty mild actually.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Where is DMZ available/Hdrol available?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dmz still in usa right?
Yea I think orbit was doing a special on dmz 3.0 you may want to check with one of their reps Driven2lift

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I would run DMZ if I were you. Hdrol shuts me down pretty hard, I didn't have any sides from DMZ except pure awesomeness. I think you would be fine with DMZ and it will definitely yield better gains than Hdrol. If you want to gain, and gain big, go DMZ. I find it to be pretty mild actually.
Are you referring to Super DMZ 3.0 ??

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Where is DMZ available/Hdrol available?
line one nutrition is still selling their Hdrol stack. it's a pretty mild stack so I would recommend for first time. use dmz the 2nd time around, its powerful stuff

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sdmz3.0 is a 3 compound product, not just dmz
Yea that's the one. Its the only product I know of off the top on my head that has dmz in it

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's the one. Its the only product I know of off the top on my head that has dmz in it
Anabolic Technologies Xtreme DMZ and Xtreme Mass (Msten) are still readily available too.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I don't understand why people keep asking where to get Super DMZ 2.0 and 3.0. You can literally type the name on any search engine and find it everywhere. I ran alpha 1 max as well which was awesome for strength. Msten I just recently learned is great for mass. They are easy to find.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't understand why people keep asking where to get Super DMZ 2.0 and 3.0. You can literally type the name on any search engine and find it everywhere. I ran alpha 1 max as well which was awesome for strength. Msten I just recently learned is great for mass. They are easy to find.
Blackstone carries sdmz3 and alpha1

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Yes, but are Blackstone's products legit/quality?
yes, Blackstone Labs are definately legit, compared to a lot of "underground compaines" like Black Flag, or Black Label. But I would honestly recommend IronMag Labs over Blackstone any day. Kind of wish Geared up Nutrition was still making the PH's though. I grabbed a bottle of torque before they stopped selling...cant wait to try it! :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, Blackstone Labs are definately legit, compared to a lot of "underground compaines" like Black Flag, or Black Label. But I would honestly recommend IronMag Labs over Blackstone any day. Kind of wish Geared up Nutrition was still making the PH's though. I grabbed a bottle of torque before they stopped selling...cant wait to try it! :)
I believe blackstone and iromag is connected

J

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I believe blackstone and iromag is connected
It wouldnt surprise me at all. But I did seem to like Ironmag more than Blackstone for whatever reason, I guess just personal preference. That and Blackstone seems to be a little on the high end with cost vs. quality/quantity