Guys i will be starting my first cycle in about a week. It will consist of

Halo extreme - 50/75/75/75/75/75
Bps Dermacrine- 3 pumps a day for 6 wks
Blockade (cycle support)

Pct
nolva( 20/20/10/10)
Alpha max
Daa

My real question is with a clean bulking diet of 500 cals over maintenance and this being my first cycle what kinda gains are realistic as far as strength and weight gains?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously there are a lot of factors, but I say to gain 12-15 and keep 8-10 is realistic.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously there are a lot of factors, but I say to gain 12-15 and keep 8-10 is realistic.
^^this. Very realistic numbers if you are on point with everything

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I doubt it. I was 1000 over maintenance eating really clean without the test base (not necessary with halo) gained 9 kept 7. strength went from bench after shoulder surgery 205x2 to 225x3. Deads 315x5 365x3. Squat 185x6 245x5.

Strength went through the roof for me and that's why I did halo. I was 8 months getting back from a knee surgery and minor shoulder surgery and wanted some of my strength back. Once I stopped eating so much (dropped 200 cal every 3 weeks to prepare for a cut), I went back down to my start weight but still kept most strength. Probably lost 10 lbs on everything.

Don't obsess over the scale

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I just finished a cycle of epi and i went up 11 pounds for my first cycle so its really up to the indv. and how your diet is set up. but damn my strength gains went through the roof. Give it time to kick in don't get down on yourself

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I just finished a cycle of epi and i went up 11 pounds for my first cycle so its really up to the indv. and how your diet is set up. but damn my strength gains went through the roof. Give it time to kick in don't get down on yourself
I'm 2 days shy of 4 weeks on epi haven't felt anything up 5 lbs on a surplus with tren. It definitely does depend on the person

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I'm 2 days shy of 4 weeks on epi haven't felt anything up 5 lbs on a surplus with tren. It definitely does depend on the person
It was my first cycle so i guess it hit me hard, about to run my second one for this upcoming cut. for me epi didn't kick REALLY kick till week 4ish. Everyone is going to react to compounds different so its just something you have to try OP

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I feel 500 over maintenance is too little. I shoot for 1,000 over myself with a minimum of 250 grams protein per day.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
It was my first cycle so i guess it hit me hard, about to run my second one for this upcoming cut. for me epi didn't kick REALLY kick till week 4ish. Everyone is going to react to compounds different so its just something you have to try OP
Excuse my error. I'm on a deficit not a surplus. But you're right. Won't know till you try. Which is the fun of it lol

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Excuse my error. I'm on a deficit not a surplus. But you're right. Won't know till you try. Which is the fun of it lol
couldn't agree more, its fun to try things out and see. wish there was no ban :( but we have to make the best out of it

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
couldn't agree more, its fun to try things out and see. wish there was no ban :( but we have to make the best out of it
I spent $600 on stuff lol. I figure that will give me enough time to understand real gear. If I ever decide to do that. Enough hijacking. Sorry op

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends alot on how close to your genetic limit you actually are a person close to there genetic limit might get a few pounds of a mild oral a person a good deal away could get alot more

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
It depends alot on how close to your genetic limit you actually are a person close to there genetic limit might get a few pounds of a mild oral a person a good deal away could get alot more
I feel as if you are far from your genetic limit, that means your diet and training are not on point and therefore resulting in a crappy cycle due.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I feel as if you are far from your genetic limit, that means your diet and training are not on point and therefore resulting in a crappy cycle due.
Man none of us are at our genetic limit taking this stuff. Only like 1% of people on am try to get as far as they can natty. Most of the people here that get on stuff aren't in the best shape nor looking to show. I mean, the op is asking about halodrol, not test e mast p and deca lol

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Man none of us are at our genetic limit taking this stuff. Only like 1% of people on am try to get as far as they can natty. Most of the people here that get on stuff aren't in the best shape nor looking to show. I mean, the op is asking about halodrol, not test e mast p and deca lol
No I agree with us not being at our genetic limit. But I'm just saying is someone is far from their limit and is just the average joe...