Test Prop and PIP

Golf0807

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been a long time lurker but decided to join recently (might as well!)

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this question, but it's regarding test prop and PIP issues I'm having. I'm currently taking 150 prop and 100 mast p, a total of 250 EOD. My problem is that the PIP is pretty bad the day after. My first injection i did on my quads, went in smooth as a butter no pain at all, but 8-10 hours later the pain slowly creeped up on me and crippled me. To this day (i started my cycle this past Friday) I still feel the PIP on my quads but its slowly getting better although i haven't been able to train legs and I've been on 400mg ibuprofen. Anyways, my second injection i pinned my glute and pretty much the same thing. I tried to warm up the oil a little bit and also took a shower but it didn't seem to help too much. I'm due for my third injection tomorrow which i am going to do in my left glute. My concern is that I'm gonna run out of injection spots. The glutes seem to be the most manageable for me. I can't even imagine doing my quads again and I'm sure shoulders would hurt.

Here's my question: I bought some sterile/filtered grapeseed oil today, would throwing this in every injection (say .5cc or 1cc) help make the PIP better? Or would i be better off getting Ethyl Oleate? My supplier said the prop does NOT have EO in it so maybe throwing this in there will have less pain. Also I was thinking of lowering the test dose to maybe 125 or 100 in hopes of having less PIP since it's less volume. It seems that the test is crashing in the muscle hence the pain. Let me know what you guys think and I'm open for any suggestions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My advice would be to get a heating pad and put that on the site after you pin. I would do that before trying to dilute your pins.