(-)epicatechin or 5-a laxogenin? (ep1c or strength)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone ran these 2 products separately and if so which one seemed to produce better results

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Neither of these are Anabolic, you will get a lot more responses in the supplement section brother :)

I preferred -epi

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ran these 2 products separately and if so which one seemed to produce better results
Never separate, but both in Anafuse and had awesome results. Unfortunately we're out of stock, can't keep it on the shelves.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having great results with Myokem Magnitropin, which contains epi.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never separate, but both in Anafuse and had awesome results. Unfortunately we're out of stock, can't keep it on the shelves.
damn it i want to start my log asap, when it comes back in you should have a discount or special then ill buy 2 more and run a fully logged 12 week cycle ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran them seperately, but ran Ep1c for 8 weeks and DS for only 4, so it's hard to make a comparison. They have individual benefits that I enjoy from each, but my 8 week run of Ep1c was great. Made great body comp changes. With the DS only being a 4 week run, I noticed mostly increased recovery and joints and lifting sessions felt great.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly is hard to tell which is better. I really enjoyed DermaStrenght (Laxogenin Transdermal) and Ep1c. Best natty stack on the market right now.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly is hard to tell which is better. I really enjoyed DermaStrenght (Laxogenin Transdermal) and Ep1c. Best natty stack on the market right now.
I bet ostar1ne @ 20mg stacked with those two would be really really nice

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Different compounds. Epicatechin blocks myostatin, while laxogenin increases protein synthesis. That's why anafuse is the best of both worlds.

I recommend adding in IFN Most Wanted for a double dose of laxogenin and added ecdysterone.

The overkill recovery stack: (would be great for PCT)
Most Wanted + Anafuse + Ol Ep1c or Follidrone (so here you're getting a triple helping of all the ingredients)

If you're not on pct, add ostarine to the mix.